1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Unable to click NPC

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Konoked, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Konoked

Konoked Red Snail

Mar 19, 2020
    Female
    6:31 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Unable to talk to NPC
    What is supposed to happen?: Can't seem to double click NPC, also can't use keyboard shortcut for NPC chat to speak to NPC
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Clicking Romeo and Juliet for MPQ rewards
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Doesn't happen all the time
    Extra information (optional): I tried resizing my chat box and it didnt work. I can click my equipment and my skills but just unable to talk to NPC

2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    5:31 PM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Same bug happened to me at rewards portion of MPQ.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:31 AM
    Moderator Post
    If the next time this happens again can you try type @dispose ?

4. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    This worked, I was able to click in MPQ this time (though not at rewards, but at Stage 4 when handing over the letter).

5. OP
    OP
    Konoked

Konoked Red Snail

Mar 19, 2020
    Female
    Thanks! @disposed worked.

6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    To fully for us to fix this bug, can you please tell me what the last NPC you've talked to BEFORE getting bugged like this?

7. OP
    OP
    Konoked

Konoked Red Snail

Mar 19, 2020
    Female
    I don't particularly remember who I talked to right before for the initial situation I reported the bug.

But the latest case where dispose worked was after I double clicked the switch in Yuletes office.

8. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    If you happen to learn which NPC it was right before getting the bug we will be able to fix this

9. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    The stage/NPC changed for me when it's happened. It happened to me when I couldn't click Yulete for the Franken Lloyd boss fight, so probably the last NPC would have been the book in Stage 5 or Juliet in Stage 4.

Second time it happened (and when I found out that @dispose worked) was when I couldn't click Juliet in Stage 4 to give her Romeo's Letter, so the last NPC-comparable thing would have been the stack of books or boxes in Stage 1.