1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawn Boost! Crimsonwood Keep - Tornado Corridor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RainbowYarn, Apr 18, 2020.

1. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    10:26 PM
    As the title says.

So, how about a boost to the spawn rate on this map? At present it's decent to the point where my assassin can get 850k an hour here, though I thought that if it was boosted, then it could be a second windraider map that's decent for grinding. Thus, the currently used Windraider map Lower Ascent (I think) may not be so crowded, and that would help other players.

One thing I did think of is that Lower Ascent is commonly used for leeching, so making Tornado Corridor better could help for those who wish to grind. This way such players wouldn't have to deal with people selling leech and trying to find a map of their own.

So Lower Ascent could be more for selling leech and Tornado Corridor more for just grinding.

There are still many maps that could be used to grind, but aren't. This map could be one of them, so a boost would be nice.

EDIT - Forgot that the map isn't always easy to get to, especially with those big monsters outside the castle. Sorry. Not the best idea to go there unless you can tank the hits (or have dark sight).

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    4:26 PM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    The Cave of Pain also is another potentially good spot to buff as well, and it's also easy to access as it's right next to Lower Ascent.

Also if we do buff the Tornado Corridor, it's only fair that the rest of the Corridors gets a buff too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seiras

Seiras Horny Mushroom

Jun 24, 2019
    4:26 PM
    I/L Wizard
    I remember grinding in the Tornado Corridor on GMS. It would be nice if it got a boost to make it comparable to the go-to meta maps