1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Can't login to maplelegends

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Exilige, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Exilige

Exilige Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2020
    1:18 PM
    Beginner
    Hello admins! I am having trouble logging into MapleLegends for a couple of hours now. Initially it was fine and I had no connection issues, but within the last couple of hours this error keeps popping up once I get past the character selection.

upload_2020-4-20_17-19-21.png

Also, sometimes my game takes a few minutes to load up, only to display the same error again. I tried to restart my computer, downloading the Rev2 hot fix but it still did not work. I tried reinstalling the client and it still did not work. I searched for all known solutions on the forums and google but to no avail. Turning windows defender off did not help as well.

On the very small chance that I manage to log in, it only lasts for a couple of seconds before i get booted out of the game.

Is there a solution for this?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:18 AM
    Moderator Post
    Are you from Singapore using starhub?

3. OP
    OP
    Exilige

Exilige Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2020
    Beginner
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:18 AM
    Moderator Post
    It seems quite a bit of people (all consistent from Singapore and using starhub) are having this problem. We do believe we can't do anything about it, because it's really only them. However, some users are reporting that changing the DNS to google OR using a VPN fixes the problems.

Maybe our server upgrade coming soon will fix this as well, but we are not sure...

5. OP
    OP
    Exilige

Exilige Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2020
    Beginner
    Ah I see, thank you so much for your quick reply! I will try the solutions you suggested, thanks!