1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh cant start the client

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Marsh, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Marsh

Marsh Red Snail

Apr 18, 2020
    4:44 AM
    Hello,
    I downgrade my Mac OS to play maplelegends, and it worked perfectly fine until two days ago,

However, when i try to start the client today (by double clicking or start by clicking 'open')
    I don't get any responses... (no error messages or anything)

thank you!

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:44 AM
    Moderator Post
    Is your OS version catalina?

3. OP
    OP
    Marsh

Marsh Red Snail

Apr 18, 2020
    i downgraded it to High Sierra...
    I tried redownloading the client just now, but it still does not give me any responses

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:44 AM
    Moderator Post
    Can you please try this:
    https://imgur.com/yh8TTTp

5. josetorres

josetorres Blue Snail

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    3:44 AM
    josetorres
    Beginner
    Pls kimberly help me can't start de launcher because a 2147221000 error (don't found the dll archives)

6. BlooStory

BlooStory Blue Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    BlooBear
    Bishop
    Hi josetorresjosetorres! There's a few things you can try noted below, but I highly recommend creating your own issues report!

First, try restarting your computer and see if that does the trick.

I've seen this issue can be resolved with a complete uninstall & reinstall of the client. Understandably it's frustrating having to go through it again, but another suggestion is to make sure your anti-virus/malware protection has an exception for MapleLegends as well.

Lastly, if all of the above fails, try putting MapleLegends.exe in compatibility mode (restart PC after fresh reinstall again). Hope that helps!