1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved This error how to solve it

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by sukidesu, Apr 23, 2020.

1. sukidesu

sukidesu Red Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    Female
    11:26 PM
    sukidesu
    Beginner
    upload_2020-4-23_13-15-26.png I been trying everything but to no available can anyone help me?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:26 PM
    Moderator Post
    Your anti virus of choice is deleting the file. Make an exception and re-install the game.

3. OP
    OP
    sukidesu

sukidesu Red Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    Female
    sukidesu
    Beginner
    can i have a private chat with you? alot of people say my files is being deleted i just need someone to send me the file but the problem si i deleted my anti virus before downloading and i even go to windows defender to allow it

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Windows defender has us officially whitelisted, and even then would show a different message. You still have an anti virus <somewhere> on your PC deleting the files. Also, you can get the client back by going to client_backup of your MapleLegends folder.

5. OP
    OP
    sukidesu

sukidesu Red Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    Female
    sukidesu
    Beginner
    I dont have the client backup tho thats why its weird but cant be because i check all my AV i deleted every AV

6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Okay... message me on discord and we will see from there

7. OP
    OP
    sukidesu

sukidesu Red Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    Female
    sukidesu
    Beginner
    I added u already hahahaha

8. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Resolved in DM's after like an hour. It was an anti virus he didn't know he had installed called 'SAntivirus realtime protetion lite'

9. whutsurnaym

whutsurnaym Blue Snail

May 5, 2020
    8:26 AM
    Snart
    Cleric
    Hi, I know this issue is resolved, but I thought I'd just pop in and say that I work IT and SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite isn't an antivirus, it's a trojan that mis-flags random files on your device as malware and scams you out of money to "remove" them. The only way to permanently fix the issue is to remove the malicious program itself.

Obviously this isn't a forum for removing malware or anything, but if anyone has a similar issue with this "antivirus" blocking your game, it's not the game's fault.

• Useful Useful x 1