1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add teleports in deep Ludibrium maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by T1000, Apr 24, 2020.

1. T1000

T1000 Mano

Apr 6, 2020
    7:50 AM
    Beginner
    Teleports at the bottom of each map that brought you to the top were handy and made training at Ludi tolerable. It's no wonder why these maps are dead. Such HUGE maps with medicore spawns (except for the bottom)... you spend a lot of time just climbing ropes in these maps.

These include but aren't limited to:

1. Buffy/Lazy Buffy
    2. Soul Teddy/Master Soul Teddy
    3. Klock/Dark Klock
    4. Buffoon/Deep Buffoon
    5. Death Teddy/Master Death Teddy
    6. Ghost Pirate/Dual Ghost Pirate
    7. Phantom Watch/Grim Phantom Watch
    8. Spirit Viking/Gigantic Spirit Viking

It'd be nice if spawn counts/rates were improved for these as well. That'll add some needed variety to training IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    8:35 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Agreed! If this is not possible, increasing mob count instead of respawn rate would make more sense with all that time spent walking up and down.

3. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    10:50 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Before anything is done about this, here's a tip for WKs soloing Dual Ghost Pirates (not sure if applicable for other jobs or other maps) - once you kill everything and reach the bottom, you can just enter fm and come out to pop back out at the top or near the top.

4. OP
    OP
    T1000

T1000 Mano

Apr 6, 2020
    7:50 AM
    Beginner
    Going to the FM and leaving is pretty unreliable for me. Sometimes I end up like 1 platform from the bottom (any map)... f4

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    10:50 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    In my experience it works for the DGP map, I always end up near or at the top. Could be something about the map being a dungeon of some sort (same concept applies for FoG)