1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Levelling Advice for Crusader

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Highoctane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    10:40 PM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    I'm currently a level 106 Crusader and trying to find places to grind solo. I understand that duoing with a priest or in a party in general is probably better, but it isn't always feasible due to my class (who wants to duo with a crusader) or just the odd hours I like to play at. I like being able to grind solo at my own pace. With that being said, here is a list of places I have tried and the current solo xp gain per minute at those mobs:

Gallos (83k/min): Heavily contested by I/L mages
    CDs (80-85k/min): Usually pretty full but not too hard to find a party
    Squids (80k/min): Out of the way and lots of work platforming
    Nintos+Jonins (70k/min): Not worth it for me
    Himes (100k/min): So far the best but burns pots
    Wolfspiders (?): Full of leechers; map seems bad for me anyways

Keep in mind that this isn't a complaint post moreso wondering if there is an alternative that I've missed. So far just wandering around. On a side note, what is an expected exp gain rate for my class? Is my gear just too weak? Heinous pathing? Thank you for your time.

2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    5:40 PM
    666111444340834306.png Buy leech at Petri's and save yourself alot of pain. Also i think you've pretty much covered all the spots.

3. OP
    OP
    Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    10:40 PM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Nah like I said I like to pace myself and I don't ever intend to buy leech.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    6:40 AM
    Hurray for no leech warrior grind! Did the exact same thing. Sadly it doesn't look like you have many options
    upload_2020-4-25_3-44-1.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    12:40 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    I just want to finish all quests in this game for once LUL grind hard is not my thing

6. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    1:40 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Vikerola and Petrifighters might be alternatives. Or you can try Cavern of Honor, though to get the most out of it you need to have done a lot of the CWK quests so you can use all the raven ninja services. Technically ulu 2 might work too but lol trying to find an empty ulu 2 map.

7. ayanerua

ayanerua Snail

Apr 6, 2020
    Female
    1:40 AM
    ayanerua
    no leech gang

• Like Like x 1