1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to job advance when you have no damage?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by WingLee, Apr 26, 2020.

1. WingLee

WingLee Blue Snail

May 30, 2018
    Male
    9:18 PM
    Bowman, Beginner
    I am a bowman currently undergoing hp washing.

The problem is i am trying to make 2nd job advancement, but i cannot kill mobs, so how do i get the marbles?

Or am i doing it wrong? i am following the wash to infinity guide, by adding all ap to INT for now

EDIT:
    OK i re-read the guide and found this
    "Second and Third Job Advancement are possible through Scrolled gear with DEX/LUK/WA + Amorian Basket (accuracy pot buff) and Heart Stoppers/Onyx Apples (attack pot buffs)"

So let's say i am super new...poor af ofcourse...so dont have a single scrolled gear. Is it still possible if i only take pot buffs? maybe with a +10 dex bathrobe?

2. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    4:18 PM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
  3. Vespa412

Vespa412 Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    9:18 AM
    VespaHeals
    Priest
    Unfortunately, washing like this is really not intended for brand new players without funding. Most players using tons of base int rely on leeching, either self-leech or by purchasing leech. Not to mention all the NX that will be needed to reset all of that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:18 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Considering your situation, all I can say is to either have the patience like me to slowly bash the mobs till 30 marbles drop like I did with my 120int pirate or outright recreate your bowman as you will be unlikely to have sufficient dps for quite a while if it's your first character.

5. DarthLord

DarthLord Mushmom

Jun 4, 2019
    9:18 AM
    Assassin
    If this is your first character, you should probably not prioritize hp washing over leveling/training.