1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Umi need Money

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by KikoPlus, Apr 26, 2020.

1. KikoPlus

KikoPlus Blue Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Male
    5:42 AM
    Beginner
    eafre
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Take my money
    What is supposed to happen?: I arrived in Zipango city and saw someone named Umi asking for help and she took me 5 million mesos after I worked hard to get them, I would like to contact the server administrators and ask for a refund because it was made unknowable, I apologize but I retire, hope Please answer my request, thank you.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Zipango City
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Umi Q took me 5 million mesos for 2k exp.
    Extra information (optional): Please Take me back this mesos, I worked hard for them

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    KikoPlus

KikoPlus Blue Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    eafre
    My nickname for the game is KikoPlus IM assassin LEVEL 53.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:42 AM
    Moderator Post
    This is not a bug. The quest dialogue and requirements in the quest helper tell you very specially that you give and need 5 million to complete that quest.

However, next patch the amount is going to be reduced because I am tired of people not reading quest dialogues and then getting pissed at us for making the mistake that was exactly the same as in GMS.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    KikoPlus

KikoPlus Blue Snail

Apr 26, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    eafre
    You are right that it is not your fault and it is mine that I did not read dialogue, but what happened made me want to not play because I worked hard to get the 5 million, thank you if you help me.