1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 24 Hour vote doesn't go through. "Already voted for the day"

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Joss-Stardad, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Joss-Stardad

Joss-Stardad Snail

Apr 27, 2020
    Male
    6:20 PM
    Hey! Sorry to be a bother and I can see that others are having the same issue, just wanted to chime in as well and say that my account is unable to vote or receive vote cash on Red Kimmy. GTOP says "I have already voted for the day" the past couple of days, before and after server reset.

Thanks for any help!

2. AshleyBishop

AshleyBishop Slime

Jun 24, 2015
    Male
    BlooBear | Jjang | Grookey
    Bishop
    Hey Joss-StardadJoss-Stardad - A few things you can try to get around this problem is by using a different wifi connection (if available). You can also try using different browsers on your devices (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc).

On a mobile device, I recommend connecting on 3G/4G with wifi disabled. You may need to open a browser in Incognito (I personally use Chrome on my iPhone).

3. JasBananas

JasBananas Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    Female
    6:20 AM
    Beginner
    I have tried all of these and i am still getting 'you've already voted'. Please help!

4. Much2Love

Much2Love Blue Snail

Mar 16, 2020
    Ranger
    GMs are aware of the problem. Unfortunately, voting isn’t working rn. But you don’t have to worry about your voting streak.

5. ssddvv

ssddvv Slime

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    1:20 AM
    Amit20
    Have the same problem :(

6. Hamza

Hamza Red Snail

Dec 24, 2018
    Male
    1:20 AM
    HamzaNL
    Hermit
    GodDuckness
    Have the same issue.
    Tried all possible ways. no go for the 24 hrs vote
    Ingame name: HamzaNL

7. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    7:20 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Sama issue, ign IceShark

8. jcwin

jcwin Blue Snail

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    5:20 PM
    i have the same problem but im mac. idk if that makes a difference
    i emailed GTOP and they said maplelegends has removed their postback script from their account on gtop100?
    ign: jayween

• Informative Informative x 1