1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Screen camera seemed off-center

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by really, May 6, 2020.

1. really

really Blue Snail

Sep 15, 2018
    Male
    9:09 PM
    Really
    Bishop, Night Lord
    NIL
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): screen was off-center - character was partially hidden in some maps. Started after the HD client - when changed from 1366 x 768 to 800 x 600, this issue persists even after restarting the client. Stuck off-center ever since.
    Character becomes fully visible again after I changed back to 1366 x 768.

upload_2020-5-6_15-14-21.png

What is supposed to happen?: I'm supposed to see my character
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: when getting married :( some other maps too, like zakum entrance and leafre
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): When stepping into the wedding altar
    Extra information (optional):

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:09 PM
    Moderator Post
    You are using an outdated client. If you get the latest one (Feb 17) it should not occur