1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Error pop ups when opening new client

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Winn3r, May 9, 2020.

1. Winn3r

Winn3r Red Snail

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    7:35 PM
    DurianJuice
    Beginner
    I'm running into error messages whenever I try to open up the new client.
    "Error while listing folder contents: bin doesn't exist."
    "Error while moving file: "wine" couldn't be moved to "bin" because either the former doesn't exist, or the folder containing the latter doesn't exist."
    "Error while moving file: "wineserver" couldn't be moved to "bin" because either the former doesn't exist, or the folder containing the latter doesn't exist."
    "Error while writing file: The folder "wine" doesn't exist."
    "Error while writing file: The folder wineserver doesn't exist."

It was running fine up until I downloaded the most recent files.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:35 AM
    Moderator Post
    Have you tried refresh the wrapper?

3. OP
    OP
    Winn3r

Winn3r Red Snail

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    DurianJuice
    Beginner
    Whenever I try to refresh the wrapper or change the engine the same error messages pop up

4. xgunnersrock

xgunnersrock Snail

Apr 23, 2020
    9:35 AM
    Arteta
    I/L Wizard
    Hello, i have the exact same issue as well, sometimes i can log in to the character page and then it will crash once i select character. i dont think there is a fix to it which i can find! can you assist on this?

5. OP
    OP
    Winn3r

Winn3r Red Snail

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    DurianJuice
    Beginner
    It happens with every new patch for me :/. I got it to work for the last patch by disabling firewall and downloading everything before turning it back on, however for this patch it doesn't seem to be working.