1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug The Missing Mechanical Parts (Level 30 and above)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Valzoa, May 10, 2020.

1. Valzoa

Valzoa Red Snail

May 10, 2020
    Male
    8:47 PM
    Vulkin
    I/L Mage
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Can't turn in quest at the end, despite having the necessary items
    What is supposed to happen?:Go through jump quest breaking buckets to get Mechanical Parts x 10, at the end of the jump quest turn into Assistant Cheng for exp and a random scroll
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: noticed it about 30 minutes ago, both me and my girlfriend got to the end of the quest and couldn't turn it in
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:47 AM
    Moderator Post
    You're sure you did it correctly? This quest have been working fine for years

3. OP
    OP
    Valzoa

Valzoa Red Snail

May 10, 2020
    Male
    8:47 PM
    Vulkin
    I/L Mage
    I have to apologize, the quest didn't seem to complete for me but i did get the scroll reward. And my girlfriend didn't have an open spot in her inventory so that's probably why she didn't get a scroll.
    This thread can be closed, I feel bad for wasting your time - my apologies Kimmy