1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Symphony

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Squiddy, Oct 13, 2019.

1. ndot8

ndot8 Blue Snail

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    9:09 AM
    EonBreak
    Magician
    I gave someone potions and someone mesos even though I didn't have much!

2. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    12:09 PM
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Hi sorry for late response! Thank you for your post owo. Are you still interested in joining?

3. mrbiongbiong

mrbiongbiong Blue Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    11:09 PM
    What is your In-Game Name? CoronaCovid
    Where are you from? Thailand
    How long have you played ML for? Honestly if i had to count my days back in 2003 playing the KR version, it would probably span around 4 years moving around from KR to SEA to Global but for maple legends its only been a week or so.
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I was the ATM for my friends back in the day so i guess it could be seen as helping(?) Honestly i forgot most of what happened back then but being in maple legends i havent gotten the chance to help out anyone yet cause people here are so friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nofearevil

nofearevil Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    11:09 PM
    nofearevil
    I/L Mage
    Hi, I would love to join your guild!!

What is your In-Game Name? nofearevil
    Where are you from? Thailand
    How long have you played ML for? well, I started playing in the Thai server since 2008 and moved to Maplesea. But I have only been playing MapleLegends for the past week.
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I provided in-game friends and strangers alike with cash and items to start out with the game; I guess you can consider that helping ^^

5. PotatoCider

PotatoCider Slime

Sep 9, 2019
    Female
    Canada
    Bowman
    Hi, I've been seeing you around a lot and would love to join your guild!

What is your In-Game Name?
    PointyPotato
    Where are you from? Vancouver, Canada!
    How long have you played ML for? I started in 2016, but took a break in 2017 and came back last summer
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I try to give new players mesos and items such as pots, gear, or skill books to start with if I run into one, but in reality it doesn't seem to happen that often. But I love talking to people, so I often leech people for the cost of pots, or even free, to get the chance to talk to them. In a way I consider that helping myself too ;_; I'm lonely

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    I saw you around too! Thanks for applying! Pleasure to invite you! :D

7. fondler

fondler Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    5:09 PM
    ??
    Beginner
    Looking
    Hello! My name is Jesper (IGN: fondler) and I'm from Sweden. I'm a plant bio student struggling with my thesis during these WEIRD TIMES and I've just started a new account, but I've got loads of playtime on gMS and random private servers from way back.

Considering I've only played for a day now (level 10 magician!) I haven't had the chance to help someone, but I have been helped and for that I'm grateful! I got 5k to buy some pots when I was struggling to kill snails at level 7 before I could do my job advancement.

I'm quite a sociable person and that is why I want to join a guild. My favorite topics to talk about are natural sciences, psychology, culture, and the human condition. As of now my favorite symphony is Tchaikovsky's 6th. Strong supporter of HK independent movement. Openminded and non-judging. I like learning other peoples cultures and perspectives on things.

My guess is that I'll play around 6-10 hours a week on european evenings.

Please consider me!

Jesper a.k.a. "fondler"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Thank you for your post! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your application. I studied physics undergrad, and now I am in grad school. Looks like we'll get along just fine. Welcome!

9. Pasta Chef

Pasta Chef Blue Snail

Apr 13, 2020
    Symphony
    Hello! I'm a new player looking to find a fun and cozy guild to spend time together with.

You can call me Pasta, or by my IGN (Kaeri). Like many others, I'm chilling at home due to COVID-19, and thought this is the perfect time to dive back into old school Maplestory!
    This is my favorite version of Maplestory, one that I've grown up with during childhood. I played extensively from KMS launch (2004?) through pre-bigbang GMS (2009), and played on a few pre-bb private servers around 2015-2018. So I might be new to ML, I'm not a stranger to v0.62 GMS or private server features.

And yes, I do love pasta and cook a few basic kinds at home. My personal favorite is Shrimp Primavera in tomato sauce.

------------------------------------

> Kaeri

Where are you from?
    > South Korea (living in the US now)

How long have you played ML for?
    > Just started this week

Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways
    > A newbie asked me to lead him to the Warrior 2nd job instructor, so I walked with him there! I think that's the best help I can give in terms of gameplay... as a fellow new player

------------------------------------

I love to meet new people and socialize, so I hope I get accepted! Even if I don't, I think it doesn't hurt to introduce myself :)

P.S. - Symphony is the perfect guild name for me, since I'm a musician and amateur composer x)

10. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Thank you for applying! Yes, this version is truly the best version. It really captures all the nostalgia. And I play instrument and sing too :3 So welcome! I hope you enjoy!

11. Cyfex

Cyfex Mano

Apr 24, 2018
    Male
    Cyfex
    Buccaneer
    What is your in-game name? Cyfex
    Where are you from? Been chilling in California since forever
    How long have you been playing ML for? On and off for around 1.5 years now
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? Most recent example that I can remember is showing someone how to get from ludi to mushroom shrine

12. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Hi sorry for the late response! Let me know when you're available~

13. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
  14. Cello

Cello Snail

May 7, 2020
    Female
    CeIIo
    Beginner, Magician
    What is your In-Game Name? ceiio
    Where are you from? USA! (UTC-7)
    How long have you played ML for? I joined ML a little less than a week ago--my friends and I tried the Reboot MS Burning Event only to realize we would rather live in Pepperidge Farm days.
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I was one of the beneficiaries of Cwong's "Jump Start Your MapleLegends Adventure!" thread. It really inspired me to pay it forward, which I hope to do once I get a better grasp of ML FM. In the meantime, my friends and I are always willing to include other adventurers in our party when we train/lvl.

15. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Thank you for your app! Haha I know I cannot go back to real maple every job looks the exact same covering up the whole map with skills. ML really brings back the nostalgia, and I hope you enjoy the server! Welcome!

16. yomag

yomag Red Snail

May 14, 2020
    12:09 AM
    Beginner
    What is your In-Game Name? Yomag
    Where are you from? singapore
    How long have you played ML for? Honestly, I have been on and off legends, playing abit in 2015, 2017 and now back.-> counts as 3years haha
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? While searching for leathers in period, I helped random strangers level and gave them advice on where to grind. I believe legends has a couple of players farming alone in some random map due to lack of outreach and more can done to integrate these players!

17. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Hi sorry for late reply! Thank you for applying, and please let me know when you are on!

18. Joychan

Joychan Snail

May 21, 2020
    Female
    joystory
    Magician
    Hello! I was wondering if you were still recruiting? I just started recently and I'm looking for some friends
    (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

joystory
    Where are you from?
    California!
    I just started last week! But before this, I played other servers and gms a looooooong time ago
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways?
    I think that one of the biggest things that I love about ML is the helping community, so when I was a smol nub not even able to afford a cab, I was talking to someone and they gave me 400k. So now whenever I see someone who just started I try to give them enough mesos for pots. Short story: When I was giving someone some mesos I said to him "for your mana pots" and he thought I meant I was buying all his mana pots (╯︵╰,)

19. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Thank you for your application! Sent buddy request! Welcome! :)

20. tonecapone

tonecapone Mano

Mar 23, 2020
    Male
    tonecapone
    Ranger
    Symphony
    Hi! If y'all are still recruiting I'd love to join :)

tonecapone
    Where are you from?
    Taiwan originally, but currently live in the Toronto area
    About 2 months or so
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways?
    I had quite a bit of help when I first started ML (charity thread, people giving me advice), so I think it's only natural that I pay it forward. I try to be as friendly as I can to others, and I'm in the ML discord a lot helping whoever I can.