1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary 1,000,000 count

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Kimmy, Apr 13, 2015.

1. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    10:01 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG]
    Looks like a game >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    12:01 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
  3. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    3:01 PM
    Crusader
  4. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Spiraling like hell, and only realized this after a phone call from a friend stopped my psychotic youtube binge.
    My muscles all hurt from being unused.
    It also turns out I forgot how to people.
    more details in my next post

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    project_69988.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    DeXpiCzXkAANfw-.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    download.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    640px-10-4088_JDT_Hi-MAX_1700R_(9226490256).jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG]
    Looks like I promised details, but I don't actually remember what went through my head last time I posted.
    All I can say is that I've been spiraling less, considering I caught onto it. And I eventually broke out of my shell a little and met with some friends for dinner and brunch. Brings a little light back to yah ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG]
    Is it normal to have nasty communication issues over text while having a good relationship when not long distance?

11. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Given that I haven't had that much experience in relationships, I'm not sure I can give a qualified answer. Given my limited experience and a degree in psychology though, I think I can say - Depends on what you mean by nasty communication issues. If the two of you are fighting over text while apart from one another, this could indicate a subconscious frustration with the distance involved. If the two of you are misinterpreting each other (assuming a lot of wrong inflections that leads the two of you to believe the other is saying something other than what they meant), then the two of you either don't know each other well enough and shouldn't text about important topics and calling each other would be better or one or both of you are frustrated with the distance and have become ultra-sensitive to any kind of inflection.

images.jpg
    This should have been the computer from the 80s that would come out as the dominant PC, not IBM's piece of crap.

12. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    About the relationships, it's basically everything you've said. I guess the best thing to do is to curb frustration and tough out the long distance for now.

About the computer though, I'm really curious now- was that sarcasm or is that amiga thing a decent piece of computing power?

I chose a boring photo this time.
    [​IMG]

13. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    In its day, it was THE graphics computer. It was a 256-bit system in an era where 32-bit systems were considered "revolutionary".
    592232-street-rod-amiga-screenshot-doesn-t-it-look-like-nice-to-have.png

Pictures like this were hand-done, pixel by pixel. It was a time when art and craft went hand-in-hand with programming. There was just something authentically pleasing about the whole thing.

14. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Crusader
    That is one beautiful piece of pixel art FoxLove

I might not have a lot of experience when it comes to relationships, but I've seen many LDRs go both ways. Patience and trust seem to be the key to making them work, along with lots of open communication and encouragement. It's tough for both of you, so know that you're not in this alone.

Putting in a Lego set once again. I didn't even know this set existed until today.

EDIT: OMG I did not notice the 4093 in the previous image at all >< At any rate, I didn't know the set in the correct picture existed till today either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Merky, your Lego set is off by one number.
    4095-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Crusader
    I was looking forward to more crazy machines, but alas... the next set is a regular brick build.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    upload_2020-5-13_11-14-32.jpeg

• Like Like x 1