1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advanced HP wash calculator V0.41

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Chew, Sep 25, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    1:16 AM
    Beginner
    I'm at the job right now, will take a look at the corrections and suggestions when I get home, thanks :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Yes I'm aware. Do you have a suggestion? Do you want a calculator for people who are already in progression? Because I can make that, just wasnt sure anyone would care.
    Thanks for taking your time proving this.
    This has now been changed to 16~20.
    1. About maplewarrior, that sounds very odd, do you have a source for that? Because I've never heard that claim before.
      EDIT: Your right, I'll have this fixed.
      I'll make an input field for start MW (Lvl)
    2. About int gear below lvl 7, I renamed the collon to "Use start", to indicate that you type in the lvl you start wearing the equip.
      If you meant something else, please go into more detail :)
    3. About purely pumping INT not being possible, your absolutely right, I will have to take care of this issue.
    4. Gear upgrades is not on my to do list. Simply because I fear the average user would be overwhelmed by the vast amount of input cells this would require to pull of.
    5. No, the cost analysis is "HP washes needed to reach the goal HP divided by the price of a single AP reset"
      "This is then summed with the price of taking the points out of INT again"
      Therefore it adds up to the costs at the goal level.
      If this doesn't make sense to you, try and click the calculation cells in google sheets, it will then show you the calculations.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  3. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    9:16 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    I gained only 18 HP using AP reset way despite having Improve MaxHP skill maxed as a Brawler.
    Might be a bug though so for other Brawlers out there beware.

4. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I suggest you make a bug thread with evidence as this is clearly a bug that need immediate attention. Also I can confirm warriors do not have this issue. KimberlyKimberly what's up with this bug, are you guys aware of it?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  5. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    I've mentioned this to staff privately before but not as a bug around early September, as I wasn't sure during that time (suspected character specific). There's a slim chance they've fixed it but in case they haven't yet I'll make a new thread about it later.

6. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    LusciousLuscious
    • MW bonus to INT has been added.
    • Pure INT dumping has been removed (So a character can meet the 1st job min. requirement)

V0.3 is now out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    4:16 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    MW only boosts a % of base INT, not total INT. So if you have 60 base INT but 200 total INT, MW9 (5%) should only add 3 INT to total INT, not 10.

8. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Your right, I can see that's actually what they're saying in the thread I linked too. I'll fix it :)

9. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Fixed. MW only boost base INT now.

Revision 0.4 is out now.

10. flashblaize

flashblaize Chronos

Feb 25, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    promisQ
    F/P Arch Mage
    More patches than MapleGlobal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I couldn't view the excel document MapleF12

12. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Not sure what problem you experienced, but I've changed to another google url shortcut, hopefully it works for you now :)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Yes, that did the trick. Thanks :thumbsup:

14. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    V0.41
    No update to the calculator itself.
    But I've made some HP wash recommendations for each class.
    I'm unsure of some of the meso costs, so feel free to chip in with your opinions people.

In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, you do not need to wash.
    But if you want to have 30.000 HP while using hyperbody (18.750 HP with no Hyperbody), then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and a Silver deputy star at level 50.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 20 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 18.750 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~554.900 NX, and ~50.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, you do not need to wash.
    But if you want to have 30.000 HP while using hyperbody (18.750 HP with no Hyperbody), then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet at level 50.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 20 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 18.750 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~573.500 NX, and ~30.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and a Silver deputy star at level 50.
    Cost: This will cost you ~573.500 NX, and ~50.000.000 mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and scroll it to ~27 INT (average scrolling with 60% scrolls). Get a pair of scrolled earrings with ~5 INT. Get a scrolled cape with ~10 INT. Get a scrolled overall with ~14 INT. Get Silver deputy pendant. These items should be worn from the moment your able to. So I recommend prepairing and have proper fundings.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 130 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 7.700 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.054.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following.
    Gear: Get a Zakum helmet and scroll it to ~27 INT (average scrolling with 60% scrolls). Get a pair of scrolled earrings with ~5 INT. Get a scrolled cape with ~10 INT. Get a scrolled overall with ~14 INT. Get Silver deputy pendant. These items should be worn from the moment your able to. So I recommend prepairing and have proper fundings.
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 130 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    HP washing: HP wash using level up ability points till you reach 7.700 HP at level ~155.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.054.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In order to have 7.700 HP at level 155 and be 1-hit Horntail ready, then I recommend you do the following. (You can however with astronomical funding and base INT reach 18.750 HP just like the warriors, but I do not recommend this path)
    Gear: None, you do not need to HP wash to be 1-hit Horntail ready.
    Base stat: Roll 4 INT and keep it that way.
    HP washing: There is no need to HP wash.
    Cost: No cost, since HP washing a Brawler is not recommended.
    [​IMG]
    Base stat: Roll 13 INT with the dice or use AP resets to start at 13 INT. Then add INT every level till you reach 160 INT (but make sure to add enough main stat as required for the 1st job advancement). After reaching level 155, you can remove the INT again.
    Cost: This will cost you ~1.029.000 NX, and ~XXX.XXX.XXX mesos depending on the current market.
    [​IMG]

15. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Made a bug thread about Brawlers, but also found out that Gunslingers might not be getting 20 HP using AP reset method. If there are any Gunslingers/Outlaws/Sairs out there can you please check?

16. jlimlim

jlimlim Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    7:16 AM
    Bobo
    Corsair
    BoboFamily
    Just did a check with my friends.

Thief: Gains 16 HP strictly if you do AP Wash.
    And 16 - 20 HP if you do Level AP Wash.
    Similarly for Warriors:
    Gains 50 HP strictly if you do AP Wash.
    And 50 - 54 HP if you do Level AP Wash.

From this 2 classes. I speculate that for all classes the Level AP Wash method is always better than the AP Wash method.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. CHANEL

CHANEL Dark Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere in the world
    7:16 PM
    Steam
    Islander
    Southperry
    Yup I can confirm warriors gets more hp by doing fresh ap method.

18. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    This means that the data in this excel is correct (or mostly correct) only for MapleRoyals as I can confirm some classes do receive the expected amount from this calculator in that server (Warrior, Pirate, and Archer).

But for MapleLegends, it has different values to what MapleRoyals currently offers for AP reset method, assuming that what jlimlim is saying is correct (which I do believe now).

That also means that all classes should use the Fresh LVL up AP method, unless there's some updated info stating otherwise.

19. icarian

icarian Red Snail

Apr 13, 2019
    Male
    6:16 PM
    Diasho
    Priest
    Just adding some information from washing my corsair. Looks like on this server we gain 16-20 hp using lvl up ap points on hp. Same as bm and nl. Not the 18-22 like the hp washing guide suggests. So using ap reset mp>hp works just fine because you get +18 hp -16mp. This was tested at lvl 70. So it doesn't matter whether you use lvl up ap reset or reset everything when you hit your lvl goal.
    As far as the calculator it says you gain +20hp from ap reset mp>hp, but that is incorrect. It is +18hp.

20. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    what you mean MP washing more worth it. that work for HP wash?