1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Consider funding and washing an attacker

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ItsMonkaS, May 15, 2020.

1. ItsMonkaS

ItsMonkaS Red Snail

Nov 21, 2018
    Male
    11:47 PM
    Henlo,
    I am consider funding and washing an attacker ( NL or sair )
    I'm just wondering I would have to create a second account for the attacker in order to self leech the attacker right? Also how do I vote, can i vote both on the bishop account and the attacker account? or does that violate the rules. ( I have not done so)
    Or do i give up voting on the bishop account and just only vote on the attacker account.
    Also I am just wondering what would be the ideal hp to wash for NL or sair considering i am going to play this game long and try to achieve end game. ( I have read multiple thread but still unsure about the answer)

Also does SI/SE mule need to HP wash? yikes

Thank you I love you maple legend players I truly do you are very nice people and I fuark with it

Kind regards
    MonkaS

2. Jean Justen

Jean Justen Mushmom

Jul 2, 2017
    7:47 AM
    Beginner
    You can vote in both accounts. Just use a cellphone with 3g or something, since GTOP won't allow multiple votes from the same network. As for your main question... Seems like you want to play with a plan, so im assuming you'll want to play to its fullest and do every boss you can and etc.

This server have a bunch of items that minimizes the HP washing problem, as the Tier10 monster card ring (+1000HP), Ellin ring (+100HP), some pet equip HP scrolls, etc. But, for a NL, depending on your goal (Do you wanna do HT as soon as possilbe? You want to survive it without HB?) should be very hard and frustrating to start out fresh if you aim for a very high HP (can take years of voting NX). You'll have to put so much INT, use expensive gear you won't have money for, and be very weak, so you'll have to level by leeching, which costs tons of money... you get me right?

Still, you can aim for a decent amount of HP, enough to survive bosses with HB, and dedicate yourself on cardhunting, get pet HP gear, ellin ring, getting a Zhelm at level 50, and have some base INT. Im not that familiar with NLs, so i'll leave the calculations and tips for more experienced people here.

As for Corsair, i'd say its the best option to start out fresh. You'll be weak at the begining, but at 4th job you'll be a monster. Also, they have a very high base HP. If you combine this with: The rings i mentioned before, Geting a Zhelm as early as possible (lv 50) and having some base int (it won't hurt that much), by voting everyday, when you start putting AP into HP to wash should have enough NX. This way, you won't even require a second account to leech yourself. But, leveling a HS mule won't hurt either.

Good luck.

3. Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    6:47 AM
    Xydan
    I believe arkonsas (?) has said that unless you're washing a sair to 7k hp, there's no point to bothering with washing at all.

4. Jean Justen

Jean Justen Mushmom

Jul 2, 2017
    7:47 AM
    Beginner
    Its like 5.9k with HB (Someone correct me if wrong, idk HT after the buff). 7k probably to run without it.
    In this guide: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/how-to-corsair.12835/
    The Guy says:
    +300HP MoN, + 1000HP T10 RING + that's 1300 extra HP (6.9K total, since by the time he wrote the guide, he described he used HT pendant and Monster Ring didn't exist). That's with 45-50 washes, which is a very low number.

The guy was able to HT without any plan until later in the game, and did well. You'll start from 0 with a solid plan. Just need to decide what are you aiming for. I Think it is surviving HT without HB, right?

Im not saying you won't need any washing, but certanly:
    1) Way cheaper than NL
    2) You'll need way less NX
    3) No need to pump absurd amounts of INT
    4) Tier10 Ring would take you a few months of dedication

Anyway, i hope some Sair/NL shows up so he can explain things better and give you tips. As i don't know if those calculations still ads up

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    ItsMonkaS

ItsMonkaS Red Snail

Nov 21, 2018
    Male
    you give me very good detail explanation i really appreciate man wassup how do you do

kIND rGARDs
    MonkaS

6. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    6:47 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hi MonkaS, while you are at it, don't only multivote on two accounts, vote on many more for mule making, useful mules include dex buccaneer for SI, bowmaster for SE.

7. OP
    OP
    ItsMonkaS

ItsMonkaS Red Snail

Nov 21, 2018
    Male
    Oh thank you for the advice very exciting man how you doing!
    So I vote one on my home wifi , second on my cellphone data, third one i go borrow neighbor wifi and his phone data for voting SE and SI mule?

Kind regards
    MonkaS

8. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:47 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    To HT efficiently on this server a NL needs 9.8k.

a Corsair needs 15k.

If you are running with hyper body these numbers drop to 6.3k for NL and 9.375k for corsairs, which actually isn’t that hard to wash to.

the requirement for Corsair is higher because Corsair has low avoid and gets hit each time, so you want to have enough hp to pot after every 2 hits.

NL can contribute to a ht run starting ~16x depending on funding, whereas a Corsair needs ~18x.

similar funded NL will also do more damage than the Corsair in HT.

9. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    If you new player like me. don't play NL or Crosair for HT (until later on). You wont have enough NX to wash them. It will take at least 1 mil nx which takes 10 months. Best bet is make DK or Hero since you don't need to wash a lot. get to lv 155 and you can HT already. for NL and Corsair, just vote on those acc. wait til you have NX and play them later. Without AP reset to do MP or HP Wash, you can't level them up.

10. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    I'm thinking to ask neighbor wifi lol but kinda weird... any ideas where you guys get internet to vote beside home wifi & phone?

11. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    I'd like to highlight that this is purely from an efficiency standpoint, as Akash mentioned.

It seems like OP is interested in investing time into his character for the long term, which Akash's suggestion suits his goals. For any casual players reading this that do not care much for horntail, you can totally get away with horntailing with 6-7k HP, and being dependent on hyperbody. It's going to be significantly more expensive if you plan on HTing frequently though.

For any corsairs that are interested in neo tokyo, I'd recommend washing to at minimum 8k HP by 163 to be able to survive verga and dunas with HB.

This isn't completely true for corsairs. You could MP wash with 120 base INT and generate a large amount of excess MP to wash with, and perform your actual HP washing after 16x and get ready for HT that way. The reason this works is because corsairs specifically can HP wash using AP reset AP without HP loss, and wash by AP resetting 1 AP point from MP to HP as much as their excess MP allows them to. This lets you play with a reasonable amount of damage (120 base INT), and you don't really need to wait in order to start playing your corsair.

For me, this meant MP washing all AP between levels 80-120 with 120 base INT, resetting base INT, and then HP washing after level 155. Long run, this is more expensive in NX compared to having 180 base INT. However, the benefit here is that you're able to play and train with decent damage.

[​IMG] --> [​IMG]

My character was started on May 04th, and level 152 was achieved on October 22, 5 months in total.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Eminence

Eminence Mushmom

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    Eminence/Afterglow
    Bishop
    Pacifists
    Maplelegends players are super hygienic and clean since we wash all our characters :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    LMFAO making sure char don't get covid :p

14. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    80-120 MP wash with 120 base int. That mean by lv 120 INT base gonna hit extra 200 int? 40 level that is 600k NX right there. I doubt he has that much of nx :( like me. 150k nx = 1 months of voting sadly.

15. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    The point I'm trying to make is that you don't need to wait for 600k NX in your account before you create your character. I'm saying that you can vote as you level and play your character. Levelling will require time as does voting, and you can do both instead of waiting around on 600k NX before you start a character.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    you are correct, but I meant like if he wants HT with NL, he can't do that anytime soon. Instead play Hero or DK little to no washing can rush lv 155 and do HT :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Yeah it feels awkward when you just ask for wifi. Maybe hit up conversations regularly with your neighbour first, then go visit your neighbour's wife when your neighbour is out, hit up on her, then ask btw may I have your WiFi password.

Alternatively, you can multivote many times with phone data.

Prepare lots of browser.

Step 1: vote with browser 1
    Step 2: put airplane mode for 10 seconds, or longer if it's not working, usually 10seconds worked
    Step 3 vote with browser 2
    Repeat the steps with as many browsers you installed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    LMAO, did just become a how to borrow WIFI from your neighbour thread?