1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Can't log in

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by summerfox, May 9, 2020.

1. summerfox

summerfox Snail

Apr 17, 2020
    Female
    10:43 PM
    SummerFox
    Bishop
    Hello,

I'm getting a "This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection" message even though I checked the status of my account on the website and I'm not banned. Can someone please help?

IGN: SummerFox
    Mac client 04/30/2020

2. mmmax

mmmax Red Snail

May 17, 2020
    Male
    1:43 AM
    MMMAX
    Buccaneer
    Colors
    I have the same issue! I just tried to make a new account and it says the same thing

3. Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    1:43 AM
    Xydan
    Are you using the most up to date client? Otherwise check to make sure you didn't leave a vpn running. I do that sometimes and it messes up my games.