1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alcor, May 17, 2020.

1. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    2:57 PM
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    Make voting available to diff Acc?

2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    We went through this :p , I dont know why its not working for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    Its so sad T.T

4. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    5:57 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Didn't we agree to borrow Wi-Fi from your neighbour?

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    no my neighbor not that cool haha.

6. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    5:57 PM
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    it doesnt work for me either, buddy.
    it somehow knows when ive voted on PC..
    ...even though my phone only is ever on data.

super unfair and sad​

7. sarysa

sarysa Slime

May 2, 2020
    Female
    sarymage
    Bishop
    I noticed something similar, when I first tried to vote on two different PCs, the fail vote was also blocked for that account on mobile which had wifi disabled. Eventually, the "memory" clears up but it'd be best if you strictly link an account's voting to a single device, never switching up the two.

8. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    ive never used my phone to vote for this server but maybe it knows i registered the mule account on PC? i dont know how else it would know ;-; brain hurty think2 harde

9. sarysa

sarysa Slime

May 2, 2020
    Female
    sarymage
    Bishop
    Not possible. Those voting sites aren't affiliated with any private servers and said servers only feed them a bare minimum of information needed for dishing out rewards.

"ive never used my phone to vote for this server" I'm assuming you mean you never used your phone with your main account, just your mule account?

Also, how often have you voted the mule account on your main PC? I'm just trying to figure things out on this point. I actually don't think there is any form of permanent linking of accounts as I eventually moved the mule to my main PC and main account to my phone without consequence.

10. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    never used my phone to vote for this server periodt sis. also never voted using the mule account on pc, just registered it and logged into phone to find out it wouldnt work. ive used this method to double vote for other servers in the past so im racking my brain on why its not working

11. sarysa

sarysa Slime

May 2, 2020
    Female
    sarymage
    Bishop
    Define "wouldn't work". The one with the spinning animal CAPTCHA has a glitch where clicking the button does nothing. Do NOT spam click that button if this happens as I've noticed doing this may consume your vote without reporting back to MapleLegends. (thus preventing your reward) Just reload page, do animal again, and click button ONCE more. If that fails, reload etc until it finally does work. That glitch happens on PC once in awhile but it happens near daily on my phone.

Also make sure that your phone's WiFi is off so you're guaranteed to be using data. If you use your WiFi then it'll block you because you'll have the same IP address as your PC.

I've never tried the double vote on PC method you speak of so I can't help there.

One other thing: If you've tried voting on the mule on your PC today, don't bother until reset (which is 30m from this post) as it will remember you tried to vote on that account on PC already.

12. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    6:57 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    If you're having difficulty voting on your phone data try the following:

Download a new browser > click vote for GTOP > get to the site > turn on airplane mode > turn off airplane mode > refresh GTOP site > vote

Voilla! It should now work~

• Like Like x 2
  13. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    not working as in on the vote page its giving me the vote timer even though i never voted using this device + browser. yes, i know how to turn wifi off that is why i said i am not on wifi

thanks ill give that a try! hopefully it helps OP as well