1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug PIN Reset, without receiving verification email to complete it.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SapphireJ, May 22, 2020.

1. SapphireJ

SapphireJ Dark Stone Golem

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    4:39 PM
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I briefly forgotten my PIN when returning to ML. So I went to the Account Recovery section to reset my PIN. The system was supposed to send me a verification email. During that same period, I suddenly remembered my PIN and logged in. However, after that all logins required no PIN and the system didn't send me a verification email to complete the reset.
    What is supposed to happen?: I was supposed to receive an email to complete the reset. However the game reset my PIN immediately without the verification, not sure it's because I logged in during the reset progress. Still, no verification email, also checked the spam/junk folder.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: On the ML Website account page (Logging In)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Login on ML Website, Reset PIN, enter birth date and yada yada. Website says the verification email was sent; didn't receive it. Logged into ML, and the PIN reset itself without completing the email verification.
    Extra information (optional):I also need help from a staff since I am not sure how to re-activate the PIN.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:39 AM
    Moderator Post
    This is because the PIN doesn't appear anymore unless your IP changes.

This is intended

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    SapphireJ

SapphireJ Dark Stone Golem

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    4:39 PM
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    Hey Kimmy!

Thanks for the reply. I use a home network with public Static IP. So does that mean ML won't prompt for the PIN anymore?

Also, how about the verification email? I didn't receive it to complete it.

-SapphireJ/AlicornMagic