1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh NX Bug?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by VincentWong, May 22, 2020.

1. VincentWong

VincentWong Red Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    1:06 PM
    vinnn
    Beginner
    Hi Tech Support,

I have recently spent some NX on some gloves but am unsure of what is causing the following attached. Could you please advise on what equip is showing the hot air ballon?

It is not clear and I have wasted some NX on other gloves since I have preferred to not have the hot air ballon showing. Could I also get a refund on previous transactions in this case.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    VincentWong

VincentWong Red Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    vinnn
    Beginner
    Hi Tech Support,

I have just realised this is the puffram. Though the air balloon does not show on the preview in the cash shop (when you are on the ladder). This is not what I intended as the pet.

Could I please have this refunded along with the items I thought was allocated to the air balloon.

- Transparent gloves
    - Puffram pet equip
    - Puffram

I will use this NX to get another Pet.

Regards,
    Vincent

Attached Files:

3. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    11:06 AM
    Crusader
    Do you have more than one pet active at the same time?

[​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    VincentWong

VincentWong Red Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    vinnn
    Beginner
    merkymerky, yes I do, but I deactivated the puffram and left it in the cash shop for now.

5. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    11:06 AM
    Crusader
    If you have multiple pets, regardless of what they are, the air balloon will always appear. If you want to use the puffram, you have to disable the other pet if you don't want the balloon to appear.

The Cash Shop only allows you to have one active pet, so you will never be able to trigger the air balloon there.

6. OP
    OP
    VincentWong

VincentWong Red Snail

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    vinnn
    Beginner
    Ah, thanks so much. That makes so much sense. I guess I have no choice but to keep the puffram.

Could you please disregard the refund. Thanks!