1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Client Patch Notes: 1.4 (May 22, 2020)

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, May 22, 2020.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:18 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello,

The client .dll has updated to 1.4 for the Anniversary Events. Here's a quick overview of the changes that are client-related

New features inside .ini

- InfiniteChatLog

Requested by a couple of users was a toggle to enable or disable the infinite amount of text that can fill in the in-game chatbox. Users now have the option to disable it, if they want to. The default is enabled.

MISC:

- Problems that occur when your PC is up for 24 days should hopefully be fixed again
    - The Login ID will no longer show at the Cash Shop due to the insane amount of supportive streamers we have not being able to go to Cash Shop without exposing their Login ID. (Demo: Click here)
    - Yet more client implementations that help regarding bossing and other memory leak related things (GFX-crashes). Hopefully, now the client no longer overloads from too many stuff loaded and cleans it properly when need. The previous patch we allowed more to fill the hole, but now we implemented something so the hole gets cleaned properly as well. :)
    - Fixed an issue where the soft keyboard didn't automatically appear in 800x600 and 1024x768 upon login, which is one of our client mod features.
    - Fixed an issue that caused the 'You have gained x' to go under the UI if you closed the quick slots
    - Fixed an issue where some big weapons stay stuck in the top right corner after an avatar megaphone

Map fixes/tweaks

Once again I've been having a lot of fun fixing maps. While technically no longer client-related I still post the notes here.

This time I won't list every single map because it's been so many, but I worked on Guild Party Quest, Ludi, Orbis, and a few other regions. Some MISC things, like the Golden Temple boss entrance, was still jank, is now fixed. Once again explore yourself and report if you notice oddities!

Much thanks to PastaPasta for help with the water in GPQ that was forgotten when doing Leafre and Herb Town!

Thank you

Once again thanks to Moozi for helping us out when we were slightly stuck with one of our changes. It is very appreciated! You can STILL find his personal project here: https://rebirth.dev/

~ MapleLegends Staff and Administration

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. shavit

shavit Blue Snail

May 6, 2017
    7:18 PM
    Beginner
    i love you kimmy

• Friendly Friendly x 2