1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow Us to Toggle Window Smega Animations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Konii, May 22, 2020.

1. Konii

Konii Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2019
    7:06 AM
    Konii
    This has been a consistent issue for as long as I can remember since playing MapleLegends. Regardless of what I am doing (grinding or bossing) Window Smegas will occasionally cause the entire client to freeze for several seconds before the Window Smega appears at the top right. The duration of the freeze is random and can range from 1 second to 10 seconds from my experience.

Having the client freeze due to Window Smegas while bossing is extremely frustrating due to the fact that you lose control of your character during the duration of the freeze leading to potential death by the time that the freeze ends. It is especially bad when Smegas are being spammed.

This does not affect only me, but also random people that are with me in voice call. I guarantee you that is not a PC issue because the people that I have talked to about this issue have a wide range of specs and also come from both Windows and Mac systems. Therefore I can conclude that this is caused by how the Window Smega interacts with the game that causes this issue.

I am not saying that we should disable the Window Smega entirely. I'm fine with the Smega appearing in the chatbox. However, I believe we should be given the ability for us to toggle the animation of the Window Smega entering our screen at the top right corner.

• Agree Agree x 11
  2. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    7:06 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:06 PM
    Moderator Post
    Was going to be a feature for 1.4, but we ran into problems. Consider it approved, but no promises when it comes.

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Satella

Satella Red Snail

Oct 30, 2019
    Male
    7:06 AM