1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reverting Changes :(

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RainbowYarn, May 23, 2020.

1. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    2:20 AM
    Some of the new skill changes I don't understand to some extent.

Having Stafe shoot 5 arrows instead of 4 just seems weird or off to me, as if the skill is being changed too much. If it needs a damage boost, then just boost the damage and stop messing with the skill so much. Simple as that.

Assassin's Critical skill has been cut in half in exchange for massive amounts of critical damage, which I don't understand at all. I was thinking it may be harder to knock back bosses like Headless Horseman, but forgetting that, I don't understand why this was changed. Apparently, their damage is now even higher than it was before, though this is only without Sharp Eyes. But the class is strong enough without the change. They don't need any further buffs by themselves, so revert it?

Also, increasing the damage of Corsair's Battleship bossing skill thingy. Why? WHY? Corsairs are supposed to have very good damage with their boat already, so why make it even better? Why not just buff Rapid Fire so that their damage without their boat is better and more in-line with damage from other classes? Why is this so difficult to understand? Seriously, WHY????

I'm overreacting to these changes, but I'm not happy with them, and have to say that I disagree completley.

Revert the changes please. I'm so sad as of now.
    Was thinking of maining marksman, but 5 hit strafe is just wrong, and at only 75% damage too. That hurts. And please stop changing classes so much.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Sumilidon 25

Sumilidon 25 King Slime

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    9:20 PM
    Kapcom
    Dragon Knight
    HOOD
    I'm loving all the salt coming from people that haven't even tested it out yet. Please play a corsair (like go play a corsair washed or not until around lvl 150 you'll see that they don't change much)You see numbers or percentages and just go on the hate train test it out use actual game play and decide first lmaooooooooooo. Marksmen literally were a meme class because why not play a BM... you'll see that it doesn't change much you'll be fine. Although sushi(s)are purchasable aaaaaye im happy :3

3. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    9:20 AM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    It's all explained here: https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...ll-changes-explained.30321/page-2#post-212843

All the damage changes are explained in depth and backed up with math and data. Can you substantiate better about why you don't like these changes, other than "i don't understand and I don't like these changes"? Because otherwise it just comes across as an emotional response (as you yourself can admit you're overreacting).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1