1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Push right you neanderthals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alyosha, May 17, 2019.

1. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    8:54 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    For real, the cake boss takes too long because everyone and their dad pushes the cake boss to the left side of the screen rather than the much superior right side.

For as long as we've been munching on this fat turd's ass we've always pushed left. Well this is the act of SHEEPLE who never bothered to test their DPM to see that they're silly when the vastly superior right side is there to save you from all of your troubles.

I even have evidence to back up this wild and outrageous claim.
    [​IMG]
    Here's my DPM throwing stars while trying to stay on the red X. You might wonder why it's so low, and that's where the cuckening comes in. You might try to tell me that I'm not close enough, but that's not the reason.

The reason is quite simple.
    [​IMG]
    Here's the fat chode preventing you from achieving optimal DPM gains. The star doesn't pass that point because the star hits the "floor" of the cupcake. It cannot go through that spot because stars can't go down through floors. So while you're chucking stars without a care in the world none of them are hitting because the cake boss is standing behind that lip.

Test it yourself. Stars won't pass through, and they don't hit the boss when he's on the left wall.

THE SOLUTION

Push the cake boss to the right side. There's no lip there you sheeple.

Translation for the sheeple-minded people:

bah bah baaaa bah ba baa bah baa bah

This message was brought to you by RIGHT GANG and DUCK GANG and the superpacs that keep them funded.

• Great Work x 14
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    P R E A C H
    but the sheeple be sheeple and this will hardly change anything feelslikenoneofmystarsarehittingthepuffdaddyman

3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    i don't really care which way people pin it, but i've definitely used stars during a left pin and gotten 5000~6500 dpm.

4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    11:54 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
  5. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    11:54 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Kill them before they reproduce

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    9:54 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]

wait people are able to push him? my game froze and crashed on this screen about 5 seconds after the boss spawned SlimeXD

LEFTCHADS ONLY! OnionCrazy

edit: just realized i revived a year dead thread. WHO LINKED THIS IN DISCORD?!
    OnionMad

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    This happens every year... one day puff daddy will touch that glorious right wall, but today is not that day.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    please people i beg u stop pinning left

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    2:54 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    I got called a pepega for telling people to push right. :finger:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    I forgot which direction to push and even though you told us to push right, I told people to push left... I got one coin...

Karma really be like that sometimes

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Alyosha

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    [​IMG]

8 coins were achieved. Do you see why? Do you see the POWER?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. NexG

NexG Red Snail

Apr 7, 2020
    Male
    Kebim
    F/P Arch Mage
    Active
    One of the GM's confirmed this live btw, CH8 GANG GANG.

13. OP
    OP
    Alyosha

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    RIGHT GANG is truly the most powerful gang. Did you know that while against the right wall, Cake Daddy will knock you further right? This means that you can stand inside of Cake Daddy and be continuously pushed into hitting him more. You hardly need to readjust your position, he will keep you in the optimal spot for the rest of the run.

Left Gang has fewer braincells than we initially thought.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    What the, since when is this Al Yoshi guy on the Balance Team? [​IMG]

But yea, I realized recently the the sole reason that most maplers are plebeian leftpushers is NOT NECESSARILY because they're lacking in IQ points, but because Puff Father tends to knock you to his right side far more than to his left; it takes a bit of extra effort to position yourself on his left flank, and thus the unenlightened masses are led down the path of least resistance -- which also happens to be the path of civilizational decline and de-evolution.

YOUR LAZINESS IS TURNING YOU INTO A CHIMP! JOIN THE RIGHTCHADS MOVEMENT TODAY!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I didn't know about that lip, thank you for the information. I will do all I can to push right now. I will say, however, that those people who end up pushing left do so because the cake is pushing them right even when they are on the left side of Puff Daddy. It makes for a counter-intuitive approach when Puff is pushing you right. If Puff can be made to push everyone left when attacking, there is a higher likelihood of people cooperatively pushing him right.

16. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    If cake is pushing you to the left then you would want to push it to the left because that's where it'd push you into itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    That was what I was doing. If you push it in the direction you're being pushed, you don't have to worry about maps stopping your stars - you'll just smack it with your claw.

18. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    this server is full of fucking clowns

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    11:54 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    There's already a couple *Legends staff* coming out and saying the right side is more efficient, need we say more?

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    There is a point where right-pushers begin to lose ground and that is at the cupcake going right. It, like the cupcake on the left side, blocks your stars. In order to successfully push Puff Daddy to the right, the right-pushers HAVE to get in close at the cupcake or you'll start to lose ground. Another thing we can do is if all right-pushers agree to meet on a certain channel. Channels 6-8 are near empty and a perfect place for us to work together.

• Like Like x 2