1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum bug: constantly need to log in again

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Loreen, May 1, 2020.

1. Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    6:14 PM
    x
    Heey,

I noticed a very annoying bug on the maplelegends forum. Everytime I log in, and click somewhere to do something (go to profile, go to a thread etc.), it keeps asking me to log in. Even though that is what I just did. Then I want to click on something else and it asks again to log in... :p

2. OP
    OP
    Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    x
    Still having this problem. Is this being looked into?

3. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    5:14 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Have you disabled saving logins somewhere?
    Or browsing in a private window?

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This is a problem on your side I'm afraid

5. OP
    OP
    Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    x
    I'm not having this kind of problem on any other site. Just ML forum. Really every button I click, it logs out automaticly. :S

6. OP
    OP
    Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    x
    Please look into this. I can't be the only one having this problem. It's very annoying.

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Apparently you are the only one since literally nobody is reporting this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    x
    Shady shady shade

9. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    9:14 AM
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    Hello!

I've been logged out of my forum account just recently specifically, but there were 2-3 things that caught my eye when I was sorting through some of my browser options:

1. I believe there was a recent Chrome update that rolled out that, for some reason, switched over my primary google account? All my login-saves that I use are on the other, so I was oddly logged out.

2. What was said above, I turned off most of my extensions (not heuristically) that I didn't necessarily need for the time being and haven't been logged out since.

3. Sometimes, when I forget I logged into the forums through a mobile device, it'll log me out of my primary device instead.
    Try checking through these, hope it helps :^)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    x
    Haay. Thankyou for the reply!

1. Sorry I don't really understand what you mean with this, I'm very bad with internet and computer stuff xD Do you mean I might need to make chrome go to a previous version of itself?

2. This might be it. I have 4 extencions; AD block, video downloader and two extencions that clean up the YouTube homepage. That's it. I will try putting off adblock for this site.

3. On my tablet this problem is even worse so I don't log in there anymore :p But for being certain I will check if my account is not still logged in there.

11. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:14 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Try signing into the forum in safe mode or incognito mode. If you can browse normally, it means the error is coming from something you added to Chrome. Clear your cache and remove your extensions. Add them one by one until you find what the culprit is.