1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium RPS Admin Crashes Game

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by cyphernihil, May 26, 2020.

1. cyphernihil

cyphernihil Mano

May 19, 2020
    8:35 AM
    Cyphermage
    I/L Mage
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Talking to the RPS admin and using a ticket crashes the game and consumes the ticket.
    What is supposed to happen?: I'd assume you get to play RPS.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I used the RPS ticket after the latest hotfix patch *3ish hours ago* and RPS admin crashes the game when you click start match and consumes your ticket.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): go to RPS admin in the game zone of henny, have a RPS ticket in bag, click start. game should freeze/black screen then close.
    Extra information (optional):Good luck, hope it was just a single IP bug and not game bug... cause finding a RPS ticket was a pain in the first place. Now i get the fantastic opportunity to grind for another one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. jnkmoua

jnkmoua Blue Snail

May 21, 2020
    Male
    8:35 AM
    Same thing happened to me. I thought it was fixed but went in and lost my ticket and mesos. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

• Agree Agree x 1