1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium The change to Marksman Boost's mastery bonus is not applied

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by RegalStar, May 27, 2020.

1. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    6:38 AM
    DMsRebirth
    upload_2020-5-27_8-29-29.png
    Description of the bug
    : (optional screenshot/video): The new patch announcement claimed that Marksman Boost's mastery bonus was increased to 95% from 90%, but it wasn't. (Or maybe it was but the range display window doesn't reflect it for some reason.) I have 173 total weapon attack (131 weapon, 14 gloves, 11 cape, 2 shoes, 15 boost), and the minimum displayed here is still that of 90% mastery (1036 * 3.6 * 0.9 * 0.9 + 119) * 173 / 100 = 5432
    What is supposed to happen?:95% Mastery is supposed to be applied, which would mean a minimum range of 5722.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Everywhere.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Make a marksman and level Marksman Boost to 30.
    Extra information (optional): Maybe the game internally hard caps mastery to 90%? It hard caps a lot of things without really telling us; even non-Korean developers get confused about it (look at all the zipangu bosses with 3000+ def when the game hard caps def at 1999)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    6:38 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Someone told me that the 95% boost is actually applied to damage even if it doesn't display on the stat window. I tried hitting dummies today with normal shots - my displayed range is 5635-6908, and with 95% mastery it should be 5937 for minimum range. I used normal attacks on dummies and the lowest non-crit number I've seen is 5633, while the highest non-crit I've seen was 6818 (it might have been higher but i haven't thrown that many bolts at it, as these numbers are already enough to prove my point). I know dummies have some defense, but if 95% mastery really was applied to damage numbers, then the numbers I've seen don't make sense (it would've reduced my minimum damage by more than 300, but my maximum damage by less than 100).

So my conclusion is that 95% mastery is simply not applied at all at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1