1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2 MACs on Same Internet Unable to Play Together

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Aerika, May 27, 2020.

1. Aerika

Aerika Slime

Dec 19, 2017
    Female
    3:34 AM
    Bamukuhen
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Can't Scar, Zak, Horntail, and do Event PQs with echung379echung379. We both use MACs and play in the same household.
    What is supposed to happen?: I've heard playing on two Windows PCs in the same household is possible, so I assume it should be the same for two MAC PCs.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Attempted Scar, attempted Event PBPQ and attempted Event JQ.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Use two MAC computers and try anything that has a multi-client check (ie. Scar, Event PBPQ, Event JQ, Zak, HT).
    Extra information (optional): My boyfriend and I have been playing together on this server since January 2018. We've always trained together, leveled together and bossed together. We really enjoy playing MapleLegends together and hope to continue to be able to do it. Thank you for your time, we hope to hear from your team soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    6:34 PM
    Crusader
    I have the same issue as well. Didn't realise that it was Mac specific initially.

3. Dumpling

Dumpling Slime

Jun 6, 2017
    6:34 PM
    Dumpling
    Beginner
    The moment i enter into the cake hall (event map via cassandra) my screen will freeze.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:34 PM
    Moderator Post
    Try go in Channel 8 where there's less people

5. RADWIMPS

RADWIMPS Orange Mushroom

Apr 24, 2020
    3:34 AM
    OnionF5OnionSweat
    Is channel 8 going to stay or is it only for the event duration?

6. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    5:34 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Hi,
    We have applied some extra checks in back-end that should fix the issues that are currently presented.
    Please let us know if the problem persists and if you do, please post a separate character issue thread with the affected ign.

Thanks~