1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Memories in the Crystal Ball of Love Chair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiquidOoze, May 27, 2020.

1. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    6:56 AM
    Why is this stealth nerfed to 50 hp/mp instead of the shown 500 hp/mp, didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    3:56 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    norman have u fallen on hard times where u cant afford potions anymore so u needa sit down for hp????

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    or maybe we're aware of it and are planning on fixing it, but we're more focused on event things/patches to fix lol? It's been known and addressed. Don't need to assume its ninja nerfed.

4. OP
    OP
    LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    Can you show me where the GMs are aware of this problem with the chair, I tried looking through forum but couldn't find any evidence and I have been on this server long enough to know that GMs will try to stealth nerf things they think is abusable without warning players.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Just because its not in forums, doesnt mean we haven't talked about it in other group chats. So no, I can't show you where

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    How is someone suppose to know this was a known issue when it was not publicly posted anywhere that it was a known issue.

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:56 PM
    Moderator Post
    Chairs are not meant to heal 500 HP/MP in general. This is just a description mistake, and I don't know why it's been made such a big deal.

On top of that it's not even made in the right section.

8. isamelon

isamelon Mushmom

Jan 15, 2019
    Female
    Isamelon
    Corsair
    DerpFam
    I don't mind the change, but I actually really liked moving it around all my newer chars and always ended up saving a good chunk of pot money :3 500mp at low levels was really good, especially during pqs where you just stay still anyways

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    5:56 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    We need a chair that decrease HP on sit
    I suggest: Kimmy whipping chair - "tied on chair and being whip by Kimmy, better work harder next time - lose 69Hp, 69Mp per second"