1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

High Windows resolution error

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by powz, May 28, 2020.

1. powz

powz Red Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    4:11 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The game, while in full screen, shows all buttons and options correctly, but the mouse is unable to hover over any of the bottom four buttons (Shop, Market, Menu, Shortcut). The mouse is (assumed to be) unable to click any buttons on the right side of the EXP bar.

While in window mode, the entire bottom bars do not appear on screen (including HP, MP, EXP, Cash, etc). However, buttons on the right are fully functional.

What is supposed to happen?: All buttons should be shown on screen AND clickable.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After downloading the new patch, this happened.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I'm posting this on behalf of my friend because they're too lazy to do so and ready to quit at any moment. I'm trying to prevent this rage-quitting from happening because they're real fun company.

/Edit I am aware that this may not (or may) be a bug, but it doesnt exactly fall under the category of installation either. Would appreciate if someone can direct me to the right place if this was not the appropriate place to seek help.

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    5:11 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Instead of patching, can you try downloading the full version?

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:11 PM
    Moderator Post
    Change your Legends.ini resolution to 800x600 if your screen is too small

4. OP
    OP
    powz

powz Red Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    4:11 AM
    Hi, thank you both for replying.

My friend downloaded the full version and things went back to normal, but the daily repeatable quests are not working.

She couldn't seem to select 800x600, or any other option. :/

/Edit

Update: My friend has quit the game.