1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium NTPQ 1 hit ko's people with even 25~28k hp with a low chance

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Squiddy, May 30, 2020.

1. Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    10:44 AM
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I will start recording videos since I know for sure it's not us being clumsy anymore. (happened about 12+ times)
    What is supposed to happen?: People with 13~28k hp NOT getting 1 hit by mavericks.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: NTPQ (I grinded the other maverick map in NT but never happened there.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): My friend group that I do ntpq with is Barley (185 bm), Bowgo (175 MM), Doriado (163 Pally), and myself (179, nl)

We all have at least above 13k hp and set pet pot to highest since we thought it was our fault.

To reproduce with bug:

(Prepare your pet to recover your hp to full)
    1. Enter ntpq with the yellow transmitter etc u get from dida before entering.
    2. Drop the yellow transmitter to summon dida.
    3. Clear mobs with Arrow rain, Hurricane, Blast, Heavens hammer, Avenger, Triple throw, (venom too i guess)
    4. In about 1/3 runs (full 20min each) someone will get insta ko-ed with very very high hp remaining.
    Extra information (optional): We thought it was maybe taunt, so i stopped using taunt, but even when I didn't, the bug was still happening.

2. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    10:44 AM
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Update: Nise told me it may be due to paladin's skill threaten. Will try without threaten and see if it makes any difference.

• Creative Creative x 1