1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

stackable ciders

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by seriousgamer, May 23, 2020.

1. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    2:25 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    1. I did say that if they were stackable - one will actually have enough slots to carry enough ciders to last 2 x 2hour horntail runs. - Quoted below.
    2. Not all players keep horntail buff though. Half the people in my squad actually choose to re-login after the first run (? to prevent DC - not exactly sure how that works). I personally keep the buff but my post was not against TS's suggestion. It was to correct a miscalculation that 4 slots of 5-stacked-ciders were enough for 2 x 2hour horntail runs.

3. I was fine with ciders not being stackable, and I still encourage/don't discriminate addition of Heroes into the squad.

4. Realistically speaking, don't think night lords will actually use coke pills in Horntail.

5. Yeah it actually is 200-250 potions per run, and that's actually the higher range of the amount of potions required. I personally use ginger ales because I didn't wash enough (only 9.9k with blackfist cape) and hence Hornsters healing 60% of my HP will not keep me alive if i get 1/1. The most I've used in a 2-hour run is actually about 250 potions, so I bring about 600 ales to be safe (300x2 runs) - which takes up 6 slots. But revealing this, I risk receiving further nerfs for night lords given how Alchemist has already been nerfed (in-coming Shifter nerf :vomit:)

2. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    maybe these numbers are perceived low to the general public as they forgot to consider
    - HP of your ranged character (since 60% hp healing gains more for higher washed hp individuals?) (10k hp vs 20k hp)
    - occasional heals from the bsp?
    - smokescreen?
    - drain? (maybe some not so serious runners use it to save pots?)

3. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    Dazzle
    Magician
    you need to stop generalizing all classes by their damage and end game limits; how many people actually have the patience/funds to wait a year while washing a character just to be survivable, while their character is crippled with base int? sure warriors cant increase damage with waiting a year, but if you're really only playing a class for damage perhaps you shouldn't have chosen warrior.

also, i've yet to see a dk deal the same amount of cleave dmg with the same funding as a warrior

4. OP
    OP
    seriousgamer

seriousgamer King Slime

Feb 8, 2020
    Male
    If I don't play warriors for damage = I play warriors for their survivability?

u need to explore maple more cause Dks are the strongest cleaving class right now