1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Vote problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Wepp, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Wepp

Wepp Blue Snail

May 3, 2020
    Male
    3:36 AM
    Hello im im trying to vote on gtop and after veryfication they say : You have already voted! Please vote again in 15:56:17 Hours:Minutes:Seconds. When i didnt vote.
    Last voted: 21h 52m ago. Please help i dont want to lost my vote streak and now its event 2x vote :(

Lol after the fifth attemp its works

Close thread please

2. Ajitama

Ajitama Snail

Jun 7, 2020
    9:36 AM
    Hi, did you just keep refreshing the page? I've tried like 50 times on different browsers and incognito mode but still doesn't work for me :(((

3. OP
    OP
    Wepp

Wepp Blue Snail

May 3, 2020
    Male
    I just do all from start red kimmy>gatchpa>and red button

4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Try using a different network (phone data, home wifi). If you're using phone data, try turning airplane mode on and off. That refreshes your ip. If it still doesn't work then download another browser