1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NX items with no Expiration + dropable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shlomi, Jun 7, 2020.

1. shlomi

shlomi Slime

Jun 5, 2020
    Male
    IL
    12:15 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Shadower, Marauder, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Hey All [:
    Neckson Made NX with Expiration date because they wanted to make money of the NX selling and sell as much as they can.
    since this is a non profit game and NX is not sold for RL money, i thought that it could be nice if at least some of the NX like cloths, AP reset and those wont Expire
    it wont reduce the voting amount since more NX is always nice, but it will give the players 1 less thing to worry about.

I would also like to suggest that NX should be droppable, i wouldn't make all of the NX dropable(gachapon and APReset for example should not be dropable or should have a drop level limit)

Thanks for reading ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    5:15 PM
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    i think it would decrease voting. having it expire is motivation.
    if my stuff was forever i honestly wouldnt vote except once in a blue moon.
    i feel like they should enable gifting tho considering they encourage voting on multiple accounts cough

3. BAPE

BAPE Orange Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    Fame
    Night Lord
    Clout
    shlomishlomi Drop level limit, lol. Gach can't be purchased and AP Resets shouldn't be drop'able at all to avoid any type of abuse.

emorieemorie Gifting would be nice since I gotta use my main acc to buy nx clothes that expire instead of using it on AP resets. But this makes the game harder, which isn't a bad thing. Makes you vote more to be honest and that will always help the server.

So I doubt any of these requests will go through :p

4. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    dont think they will either

5. OP
    OP
    shlomi

shlomi Slime

Jun 5, 2020
    Male
    IL
    12:15 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Shadower, Marauder, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Hey, Thanks for the replies [:

i agreed with that, gacha and APR(and maybe some more) should Not be tradeable/dropable to prevent abuse.
    would have also adding a gacha use or purchase level limit btw

but if you look at the top voting private server, the NX in there is dropable and has no limit.
    you keep on with the voting because you always need gacha for example, anyway, the cloths lasts for 3 months so this sounds like 3-4 votes worth for cloths every 3 months? that is not as many votes as the votes you get from happier players =p