1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot speak to NPC's for "Lost Music Sheet's event quest

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Conch, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Conch

Conch Blue Snail

May 9, 2020
    Male
    3:38 PM
    ConchHammer
    Fighter
    Brave
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The two music note and single music sheet NPC's are not set when doing the Lost Music Sheet quest. While on the quest, talking with them gives the generic response instead of the quest specific response. Can't get the related quest items from any of the 3 NPC's.

Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZjuHKA8

What is supposed to happen?: Talking with the NPC's should give the related quest item from them.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Checked the Music Note in Florina Beach first, then the one in Shanghai, finally the Sheet in Ellinia. None are working.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug
    (optional):
    1. Enter game.
    2. Talk with Timmy in Henessy to start the Lost Music Sheet event quest.
    3. Go to Florina Beach secret map Lorang Lorang.
    4. Observe that talking with the Music Note NPC gives generic dialogue. Does not give quest dialogue or quest item.
    5. Go to Shanghai.
    6. Observe that the Music Note NPC again doesn't give the quest item.
    7. Go to Ellinia Top of the Tree that Grew.
    8. Observe Music Sheet NPC again does not have the quest or give quest item.
    9. Observe quest is blocked.

Extra information
    (optional): I am running the May23rd Client, downloaded it last week on 6/5/2020. Other than some client crashing, this is the only bug I've encountered.

I did try relogging without any changes.

2. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    12:38 PM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
  3. xRain

xRain Red Snail

Mar 1, 2019
    Female
    9:38 PM
    xRain
    Beginner
    I have got the exact same problem and got the newest client

4. OP
    OP
    Conch

Conch Blue Snail

May 9, 2020
    Male
    3:38 PM
    ConchHammer
    Fighter
    Brave
    Looks like grabbing the client patch has fixed this issue for me. Sorry for the slow follow up. I did also uninstall and reinstall the client itself before grabbing the patch.

• Like Like x 1