1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this against the rules?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by sashie, Jul 1, 2020.

1. sashie

sashie Mano

Jun 22, 2020
    12:16 PM
    inty
    Magician, Cleric
    In my home, I am very lucky if I get to vote for the day as my entire apartment complex basically shares the same IP and internet. I do not own a mobile phone either so I cannot vote that way.

The only way I can get be sure to get nx is to donate.

I am wondering if my friend can login to my account on their phone to vote for me? They also own an account but they will not actually play the game on my account.

Im worried that if we did this, both of our accounts will be logged at the same ip and that we would both get banned.

I havent done this yet, and I wont if I find out that I cant. I just want to try to figure out if our plan would be breaking the rules before we go through with it.

Also terrified to get banned from possibly someone else in the complex with the same IP doing something silly on this server. But I really doubt that would happen as most people in my country dont know about how to hack and its greatly looked down upon. so i think im safe hopefully :p

Would greatly appreciate some advice with both of these topics! :)

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:16 AM
    Moderator Post
    Any sharing of your account information is not allowed

• Like Like x 1
  3. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    11:16 PM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    What if it is just sharing an account username and no password? You can vote for someone else using a link like this: https://gtop100.com/topsites/MapleStory/sitedetails/MapleLegends-The-Old-School-MapleStory-Server-MAC-Compatible-Custom-Balance-Changes-87398?vote=1&pingUsername=xxxxxxx
    and place their account username where all the x's are, and it will count as a vote for that account without ever having the credentials to log into it

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    sashie

sashie Mano

Jun 22, 2020
    inty
    Magician, Cleric
    ok thanks we wont do it then :)

5. OP
    OP
    sashie

sashie Mano

Jun 22, 2020
    inty
    Magician, Cleric
    it says "any" information so to be safe im just going to avoid doing it altogether. :)