1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Flairgrave (Claw) Unable to equip

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by gombo08, Jul 16, 2020.

1. gombo08

gombo08 Slime

Apr 2, 2017
    6:33 PM
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Dear GMs, i think i found an item bug, tried to equip my flairgrave (claw) but game wont let me even tho i have the stats, lvl and job for it. My charac proceeds to hang everytime i try to equip it on, cant go into portal or flashjump, very weird. I tried relogging, cc-ing, restarting my pc,still dont work. @dispose only helps to unstuck my character, but everytime i try to eqp the claw again same thing happens.
    What is supposed to happen?: I'm suppose to wear the claw like normal and not get stucked.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: On my character.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Trying to equip the claw every time.
    Extra information (optional): Attached is a link to the video for your reference and a screenshot of my stats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEdDiF8ewpw

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. JDPJHC

JDPJHC Mixed Golem

Aug 6, 2017
    6:33 AM
    JDPJHC
    Hero
    Summer
    do u have any dex being gained from your current weapon?

3. OP
    OP
    gombo08

gombo08 Slime

Apr 2, 2017
    Cleric
    nope, wasnt wearing any weapon when i took a screenshot of the stats.

4. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    7:33 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
  5. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    I know the reason. Your int is too high.

• Funny Funny x 1