1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New here, super excited!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by markcalaway, Jul 18, 2020.

1. markcalaway

markcalaway Mano

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    4:25 AM
    Bree22
    Magician
    Hi everyone, I’m very excited to join the community here. I was a VERY EARLY GMS player when I first played. I think it was around 2005, I was active for the release of several things. I remember when windia was created (broa was already made I think, but I played Scania). I remember when cash shop was born, 3rd job, Ludi, GPQ etc. I believe I stopped playing regularly soon after new leaf city was released. I spent so much time in the maple world, met a lot of friends that I’m still in contact with today, and I consider it a big part of my childhood. I had dabbled in some private servers a few times in the past decade or so, but quickly lost interest due to the high rates and “sandbox” environment. I even tried going back to GMS maybe a year or so ago, but I became quickly overwhelmed with all the new additions. Countless classes and choices right out of the gate. And don’t even get me started on MapleStory M. I tried that 2 days ago and almost had an aneurism. I was very pleased to find a server like this one that featured an experience close to what I grew up with. I’m what you might call a “responsible adult” these days, and I won’t be able to devote to MapleStory, the same amount of time that I used to, but I’m eager to sink my teeth in here. I started a magician today (going the cleric route) named Bree22 (after my daughter). So if you see me. Feel free to say hi! And if anyone knows of a guild that openly accepts casual old people like me, please let me know. I’m looking for an in-game community to be a part of. Thanks for reading all this and I look forward to meeting all of you!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    8:25 AM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome, I remember all them too especially the cash shop being born! Feel free to buddy me in game, also a casual player though!

3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    9:25 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
  4. RawSausage

RawSausage Red Snail

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    10:25 AM
    Welcome bro, I'll try to hit u up later in the game and be ur responsible adult colleague ;)

5. OP
    OP
    markcalaway

markcalaway Mano

Jul 18, 2020
    Male
    4:25 AM
    Bree22
    Magician