1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Hammer Bro's Guide to the Modern Paladin

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Paid2Win, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Elliot Tan

Elliot Tan Blue Snail

Apr 15, 2020
    Male
    11:57 PM
    LordElias
    Warrior
    hey guys! don't see anyone suggesting it here but Vikerolas have been a great exp spot for me (i only started going there at close to lvl 80, but it can be done earlier tbh). average about 6m exp/hour. fire-weak, and the very occasional bonus OA int 10% :")

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    Yea, they are exactly the same level as DGPs, as well as having more exp as they heal (same as gallos) + spawn had been buffed in a recent update. You can possible start earlier here than pirates because they have 2 avoid less than pirates.

3. botaxe

botaxe Snail

Jun 8, 2020
    11:57 AM
    AxeWarrior
    White Knight
    Heaven
    Are you still doing free big foot also nice guide :D

4. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    If you find a bigfoot spawn, sure. The server is so crowded right now its slim pickings.

Bump for updates - gear section completely reworked after multiple requests from readers. Thanks guys!

5. Aldrin

Aldrin Slime

May 7, 2020
    Male
    Miguin
    Any tips for 1h bw progression?

Currently lvl 92 and have a Emergency Rescue Tube with only 85 WA and was looking to upgrade at 100. Was looking at duck tubes in FM but only 2 people selling for 5mil and 20 mil :(

6. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:57 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    The blunt weapons tend to be a part of the summer event (cus they're summer tubes and stuff), so perhaps wait for then? No guarantee if it'll be released again though~

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    1H progression is a bit rough. I used a morning star until 120 for crushed skull. Tubes are also an option for the fast watt, but if you don't mind normal 6 speed you can just use level 90/100 options as well. Speed isn't as important grinding as it is in bossing so a ruin hammer can get the job done. Morningstars are cheap, normal 6, and are the best late WK grinding option in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Aldrin

Aldrin Slime

May 7, 2020
    Male
    Miguin
    Ill look into the not tubes weapons for now then.
    Thanks for the help:)

9. Aldrin

Aldrin Slime

May 7, 2020
    Male
    Miguin
    Got a Morningstar + 2h BW scrolls in FM for pretty cheap. Would also recommend the same to other WKs after trying it out so far

Have some useless SP in Shield Mastery currently so if anyone else decides to do the same thing you may want to max shield mastery a bit later

Just wanted to update in case someone else comes into the thread with a similar question, thanks for the help again:)

10. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    Yo, I'll resurrect this thread again. Holy/Divine Charge has been buffed to the new strongest charge overtaking fire (185% > 175%) so it's a new consideration in priority.
    I think a good skill to swap out is Achilles, if you want to prioritise either more defence or more damage.

11. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    This thread needs a huge overall but I don't know if I'd give up a flat 15% damage decrease for Holy Charge buff. I have to rewrite about half of this guide with current meta and plan to in the future, but it'll take time

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    Hey guys, check out the new updates. We are not 100% caught up but the 4th job SP section, Bossing section, and Weapons section has undergone some H U G E changes. Thanks for all y'alls patience.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    10:57 AM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    Holy/Divine Charge maxs out on 20, not 30.

14. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu

Thanks fam, gonna go update that now.

EDIT: updated in guide. Bed time for me. Any other errors will be fixed ASAP. Thank you guys for reading

• Like Like x 1
  15. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Nice updates but there's something I wanna click disagree to:

A lot better than everyone's endgame weapon being called "Speargrave" tyvm

16. OP
    OP
    Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    Agreed its time to make the crushed skull great again. Down with awfully named weapons.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Oh yeah, also spotted a correction to be made: when discussing the Timeless Nibelheim, you say it can be levelled 3 times -- it's actually 5, for maximum potential 124wa, 10str and 5 dex base. (timeless weapons level up 5 times as opposed to reverse which do 3 times)

Same thing makes Timeless Allargando at maximum level up very very slightly better than max crushed skull at 122wa, 10str, 5 dex. No one would do that because it would be hair tearingly frustrating to get as opposed to just buying a 120wa skull for dirt cheap in FM, but yeah thought its worth a mention.

18. Erik

Erik Orange Mushroom

Oct 23, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    5:57 PM
    Aixel
    Page
    Agape
    Do you suggest that I move all my points from acb into HH when my HH is lvl 20?

19. Kutzhi

Kutzhi Blue Snail

Oct 27, 2020
    Male
    Kutzhi
    Is it just me or has the guide turned from hoorah! To a little bit of depressing. Cause that's what I'm feeling now at level 140 realising my 15cd skill does 50k dmg.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Welcome to the server new paladin, this is what every long-time paladin main felt when the patch landed in Sept. Literally made me quit bossing lul

• Agree Agree x 1