1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a Legend.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by itsBrandon, Aug 11, 2020.

1. itsBrandon

itsBrandon Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2020
    Male
    4:54 PM
    Oh gosh, i know this thread sounds so cringe, and introducing myself in a game seems so weird. Buuuuut, this is MAPLE. The community is imo the most important thing in the game unlike other games *cough* FoRtNite *cough VaLorAnt *cough*.

Anyways, im Brandon and i've always loved playing chill games since i'm such a time waster... I've played MapleRXXXXS for a few years and quitted multiple times, since the community there was like an Asian school everyone trying to get perfect grades, but grades as in WEAPOOOONS.(P.S no racist! i'm 100% asian so i get to be racist to my own race right?)
    I stopped playing eventually since it was pretty boring when it started becoming LeechStory, and yes i know the best 2 nostalgic ps both are reliant on leeching and HP washing, so i might also quit this server in 3months? LOL JK.
    I've played legends before but never took the time to interact with people and this time i've chosen to download it back and also make a thread is because relationships and studies aren't going too well for me, so i guess Legends can be a nice place to escape my stress for a few hrs sometimes? As much as it doesn't make sense, it makes me happy so who cares LOL.

BTW, i might still be rolling the dice while your reading this thread. So leave your IGN down there if you want to be friends, ill add you! (If this thread doesn't get like 3 IGN's comments, imma just press that "uninstall" in the folder, lol)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Welcome, enjoy your time here. Some things may be similar yet different, so you should find it relatively easy to get used to.

Bruh already?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    9:54 AM
    Welcome to the server!

My sig has like a million IGNs in it. Does each one count? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marshmelly

Marshmelly Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2020
    Female
    1:54 AM
    Marshmelly
    Hi Brandon, I'm new here and def looking for some friends as well! Hope to see you around :D
    I'm also mainly playing for the friendships you can make on private servers. I used to play a lot of pms back in the days but got busy with school.

ALSO yeah *VaLoRANt* does NOT have a great community... LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    Bishop
    -
    Ign : Liny
    Feel free to add me OnionLie

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    11:54 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    I wouldn't use the forums as a measure of the game's activity and support. A lot of people would be happy to add you in game, to their BL's or guilds or just straight up help you around. There's even some charity thread somewhere to kickstart your adventure so you don't have to suffer like we did.

You can feel free to add me on my main, Asteracea. But, I'm a little here and there, never too active ;P

There's also a discord server, I hear.