1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add damage received to @dpm command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by geospiza, Aug 24, 2020.

1. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    2:21 PM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    I'm currently learning how to manage my HP effectively to stay within the range for Berserk. I'd like to measure the damage taken to help optimize my pot usage, for example Honsters vs Barbarian potions while training at himes.

It would be handy to supplement the current @dpm command with the stats on damage received. It's not exactly 1:1 with pot usage because of HP triggers, but it would be interesting to look at. The alternative is to set a timer and count the pots before/after, but raw values could help with understanding constant vs fixed % pots at different mobs.

This would also work as a command separate from @dpm, but I can't think of a good short name.

• Agree Agree x 3