1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Night mode maps?

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by KaidaMoon, Aug 23, 2020.

1. KaidaMoon

KaidaMoon Mano

Jul 26, 2020
    Male
    3:47 PM
    KaidaMoon
    Beginner
    This was in other server not long ago and it was like.. woah. Night mode kerning city that had a nice full moon as background really did bring players together. I would love to see this in other maps too.

This would be good for autumn vibes too~

• Like Like x 2
  2. joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    5:47 AM
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    That sounds amazing! Do you have a sad of what that would look like?

The one big problem I can see I that it’d be weird since we have people playing in many different time zones (USA/Asia/Europe/etc)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    KaidaMoon

KaidaMoon Mano

Jul 26, 2020
    Male
    KaidaMoon
    Beginner
    Is this.. a dream? A Staff member replied so nicely to me!!!! This never happened to me in royals :O

Umm i actually don't have any SS of what it would look like, but very possible and probably not that hard to make !!

It was during day time too but as you said that it would be cool to have night-time mode during evenings / nights only. It was really cool, it brought it's own vibes to the map ( especially FM ) .

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:47 PM
    Moderator Post
    Was it from MapleGlobal / Tales of Victoria? That's the only night kerning city I remember, during their Halloween event

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    KaidaMoon

KaidaMoon Mano

Jul 26, 2020
    Male
    KaidaMoon
    Beginner
    Umm i haven't really played those servers, though i tested MapleGlobal but it died pretty quickly xD

But If i remember correctly, it was LunarMS ( or LunarStory ) it was a sub server for MapleRoyals ( the time where Royals actually lost over 50% of it's players because dumb staff members ). Also Royals had this night mode 2-5 months ago, it was like.. WOAH. Stars and full moon in kerning city really put the vibes. I suggested this for many times but they always rejected it, now they saw it themselves what true magic can do to the mood of players ( everyone liked the night mode ).

Though night mode was temporary, but it would be a good idea to make a downloadable file for it ( maybe someone doesn't want it idk ).

Also sorry for talking about other servers, but Royals= Shittiest server ever :)

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:47 PM
    Moderator Post
    Going to put this not possible for now because changing themes of maps on the fly is right now not possible.