1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other About the Voting System...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Fraija1, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    8:42 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Hi Guys im back since a long and very tediuos time with ups and downs... i remember how i love playing this game and the community in this server so much so i went back again n_n...

I have a question more than a technical issue...

In the main page when i vote it says that the reload time between voting its 12 hours but yesterday my bf and i when we vote in the 2 voting links the page says that we need now to wait 24 hours to vote in the Red Kimmy (the blue one it goes available today) so i am wondering if the Red Kimmy is one time a day or why this happend?

The same thing goes when we vote the streak doesnt change to 4 consecutive days is fixed in 3 (the days progression advance when we vote in the Red Kimmy?)

But well that is all that i want to know if someone can give me some insight i will greatly appreciate it n_n!

Thank you so much and keep up the good work because you are the best! n_n!!

Pd. Sorry for my english but im from Argentina and im a bit rusty spelling it xD

2. Kitt

Kitt Wolfspider Retired Staff

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    7:42 AM
    FirstAidKitt, KittMakesADK
    Dragon Knight, Bishop
    Red Kimmy is GTOP, and has a vote reset of 00:00 UTC.
    Blue Kimmy is TOPG (I know, the names are... well... names), and has a vote reset of 12 hours from the last vote.

GTOP has limits of 1 vote per IP per reset. So if you and your bf are on the same connection / IP address, only one of you can vote on that IP address per reset.

3. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    8:42 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Yes yes we are using our cellphones without wi fi so when we vote we can do it at the same time (i mean one in wi fi the other with out and we can do that hahaha)

I too vote from my work too so i have a different ip..

And its cool to know about that of 00:00 UTC! So i need to do it all the time between that time...

Thank you so much n_n!

4. PandaOnPanda

PandaOnPanda Timer

Jun 29, 2019
    7:42 AM
    PandaOn___
    Paladin, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    Homies
    And if you want to vote for 2 or more accounts, you can use your phone's data to do so. Turn off your wifi on your phone so that you are only connected to the phone's cellular network, vote for 1st account, go on airplane mode for 10 seconds (or just turn off cell network), go to a new browser on your phone, vote for 2nd account, Rinse and repeat for as many accounts as you want

EDIT:
    replied at the same time as me didnt see your previous message :)