1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Location and numbers of monsters shown in the library function.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Ayashiro, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Ayashiro

Ayashiro Orange Mushroom

Dec 23, 2017
    4:47 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Not an in game bug, but the library function in the main website to show information is having issues. Some monsters locations are removed and all the monsters count become 1.
    What is supposed to happen?: It should show the number of monsters in respective maps, and the locations where they are found
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Library
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Just click on the library tab to search for any monsters, ie. pig, curse eye... etc
    Extra information (optional):

2. HongBong

HongBong Snail

Aug 2, 2020
    Male
    1:47 AM
    Just wanted to say the library wasn't 100% before but pretty damn useful so I do miss it :( Especially now with speed quiz too.

3. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    10:47 AM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Thanks for the report :heart:
    The monster count bit should be fixed now. Could you please give me an example of a monster that doesn't have its location displayed so that I can look into it?

The previous library was replaced for reasons beyond our control, unfortunately.
    More importantly, though: we (as in web devs) are both busy, so we struggle with finding the time we need to implement our vision of the library, sadly. Hopefully new features will be added over time.

4. OP
    OP
    Ayashiro

Ayashiro Orange Mushroom

Dec 23, 2017
    4:47 PM
    Previously I saw jr. wraith locations such as kerning was missing but I guess it has already been fixed now together with the count fix.

5. FeroxAnima

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Cool, thanks again c:
    I fixed something similar a couple of days ago but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss something.

6. Callan

Callan Red Snail

Mar 15, 2020
    Male
    1:47 AM
    Callan
    Buccaneer
    All the bosses I've seen are missing their timers/maps now on the library. Was this intentional?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. FeroxAnima

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Was not :' ) I did an oopsie. Should be fixed now.
    Please let me know if you find any evidence that it isn't! And thanks for letting me know c: