1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Shanghai Original Theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glazened, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Glazened

Glazened Red Snail

Aug 22, 2020
    Female
    7:53 PM
    MapleGlaze
    Hello! Just wondering- for all you experienced players, does MapleLegends have any maps that play the original Shanghai theme? Back in the day, it used to be my favorite Maplestory theme (though I still certainly love the current Shanghai theme as well- it does feel more fitting to the location.) It's sad to me that this theme is pretty much lost content these days, it sounds like the starting or ending theme to a grand adventure.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    5:53 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    almost positive i've heard this on the @music command before. not sure what it's called tho (its not Go Shanghai)

• Like Like x 1
  3. KyokoKiri

KyokoKiri Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    7:53 AM
    KyokoKiri
    Night Lord
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Glazened

Glazened Red Snail

Aug 22, 2020
    Female
    7:53 PM
    MapleGlaze
    Aww! It warms my heart that others were thinking of this tune too :)
    I'll keep looking for it in the @music command- I haven't found what its listed under yet, but it's bound to turn up soon!

5. KyokoKiri

KyokoKiri Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    7:53 AM
    KyokoKiri
    Night Lord
    i also could not find it right now. maybe u can play the original version in background and mute the bgm in game.SlimeAngel

• Like Like x 1
  6. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    5:53 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    there's a good chance it may have gotten removed from @music to reduce the file size of the game. (happened with a few other BGM and now it's just silent when you try to play them)

• Informative Informative x 1