1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for the best place for me

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Blxck, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Blxck

Blxck Slime

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    11:17 PM
    Stab
    Shadower
    Beaters
    I'm currently looking to join a guild. Must contain:

- Memes
    - Chill people
    - End-game goals

29/M/UK

I'm an Englishman, never far from a cup of tea. Looking for a guild that's a good fit, with preferably NA/EU players. I play DK atm, lvl 104 as of this post. Looking to be a go-to DrK for high-end bosses. All of which I have a lot of experience with, so hit me up in-game, IGN: Blxck. I'm also on the maplelegends Discord under the same name.

pce

2. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Hello fellow Englishman! I will try and add you tonight to my BL, my current guild is good for the evenings!

3. OP
    OP
    Blxck

Blxck Slime

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    Stab
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Sweet sounds good to me bro