1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

About Zakum / Lion Head Services and "Requeriments"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fraija1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    3:10 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Hi guys right now i am a lvl 52 Hunter and my Bf its a Buccaneer with the same level as me.

We are starting to wonder wich Helmet its will be more reliable for me or him because in the past i paid for a zak run so i can get mine when i was a Spear user warrior.

Right now i dont have HB and i dont have the hp pool of that class so we are guessing when we can do the run of if we do it in the fight will be"dead" till the boss is killed or how are the requeriments to go and can have those helmets. Because we are not washing and i dont think in the close term will do something like that because we want to experience a "normal" type of gameplay and if we wash will do it when we reach like lvl 150 or so...

I want to know how much the services of the helmet are costing and in what level we can go so we can have it...

For me i think like when we reach lvl 60's or something we can go but i dont really know...

Can somebody answer me that?

Thank you so much! n_n!

Bye <3

2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    9:10 AM
    You can go as soon as you finish the pre-quests for it(from level 50+). You will buy afk zakum service so the HP doesn't matter at all. For the price I have no idea how much they charge nowdays but if I were to guess should be around 10-15 mil.

3. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    2:10 PM
    Bishop
    -
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...nsive-guide-sellers-dear-god-read-this.30430/
    This is long and comprehensive , just skip to the buyer section

Summarize
    Requirement : 2900HP to avoid getting 1shot by Zakum
    Zak helm svc range from 10-15m depending on the seller
    Some seller will provide HP Gears + Hyper Body (60% Max hp buff)

If you can't survive you can also consider AFK Zhelm Svc which cost more (20m) but you don't have to worry about dying & potion cost

4. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    About washing: if you do it when level 150, its too late. But if you dont think you will reach that level then nevermind and ignore washing

5. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Right now we are playing following quests and having fun with my bf so its not something mandatory to wash because what i saw in the guide of buccs its not mandatory to wash but i am very "low hp" so i dont think that in the future i will need to wash it... i mean i want in the future do some Zaks or HT or something like that with him but i dont want to pass with those type of washing mechanics...

6. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    In the past i spend 24M for a Zak Run and the guys give's me some pots and nothing more because i have HB they tell me that please use it but in a moment i dont know what happend that i die instantly despite i have like 6K of Hp.

Because of the guide that okasaki gave it the afk run it cost like 20m but if i can get some run for 15M it will quite awesome!!!

7. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Ok that's understandable. You will be fine for zak but not ht as an archer.

I'm not telling you this to scare you or force you to wash (just have fun tbh) but just make sure you know what you are doing.

8. OP
    OP
    Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Then when i can do the wash thing??? and how much wash i need to do so i can be of utility???