1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Red Kimmy Gtop100 Page Not Working

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by tiffamisuu, Sep 25, 2020.

1. tiffamisuu

tiffamisuu Red Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Female
    12:51 AM
    tiffamisuu
    Assassin
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?: It should verify after completing the verification, but it just buffers after clicking the red button on page. Some days it works, other days it's impossible
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: GTOP100 page
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I've tried 10 times at least and I just cannot complete it even after relogging, refreshing, anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. cawa

cawa Red Snail

Sep 8, 2020
    Female
    2:51 AM
    Cawa
    Warrior, Beginner
    the way I got around this was clearing cookies for GTOP and maplelegends then using incognito mode instead, seems to have fixed it for me. was stuck in like an hour long waiting loop before switching

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:51 AM
    You can try refreshing it after verifying the captcha then retrying it again, if that doesn't work for you you'll have to delete your cache and try it again with refreshing after verifying the captcha. Using other browsers can also help, using incognito mode rarely worked for me.

I just spammed refresh until it said "Thanks for voting!" after verifying and even so once the vote passes wait for the page to fully load then close it otherwise it won't really register your vote.