1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Thank You from MapleLegends!

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:43 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello Maplers,

I just wanted to thank you all for the support you have provided us during beta. The help we've received over the past couple months has been fantastic and it really motivates us to keep pushing on.

If you look at our monthly GTOP voting here you can see that our daily vote counts have been continuously increasing! We've reached rank 20 without the premium boost and would be rank 13 with it. For a server still in beta, this is amazing and I can't thank you guys enough for continuing to support us.

We know that there are a lot of players waiting for the official release before playing and we are equally excited for it as well, but we want make sure that our gameplay is refined and bugless before we launch. I assure you that your patience will be worth it!

Once again, thank you for your continuous support!

-MapleLegends Staff-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 16
  2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    12:43 AM
    NSFW
    You're welcome.

Sincerely,

The guy who shits up the chat instead of finding bugs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    3:43 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thank you for making this :)

4. Goofy

Goofy Mushmom

Jan 13, 2015
    SoCal
    12:43 AM
    legends #1

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    GTOP voting has been reset today. I'll aim this month for around rank 13. I am pretty sure we can do it based on the amount of votes we had this/last week, everyday. Also, we probably get premium after release.

Thanks everyone once again for supporting us! Yesterday we also had for quite awhile 20+ users online, thanks for helping testing the server.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Support is still really well, currently position 23 on GTOP, which is pretty high (already) for a non-premium month. We also reached a record online of 24 users online at once. Navi and I really appreciate all support and the bigger family we can create before the release the more people we have after release, meaning people feel motivated to stay in low rate. The biggest issue with low rate servers is that people do not want to stay when the community is small, because there's lack of people to talk to, PQ with, etc.

Thank you for the great support and I hope you all enjoy playing MapleLegends.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Today we have reached 31 users online at once, big new record. We also reached rank 16 on GTOP. Also, today we had our first couple marrying during MapleLegends beta! Congratulations to Biohazard and Empathy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    3:43 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Awwwwhhhh Kim <3